Greetings from the Great White North

Snaggletooth75

Reaction score
404-1 Slessor Blvd, Grimsby, ON L3M 3T2, Canada
Hi to everyone in this awesome forum. I am from Grimsby, Ontario Canada, I stumbled upon this forum when I was reading about the unfortunate passing of Stobe the Hobo. I am 46 years old and I am happily married to my beautiful and awesome wife for 11 years. I have 2 chronic lower back pain conditions, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis and Degenerative Disc Disease. I also have Osteoarthritis in my knees and hips, I also have Psoriatic Arthritis in my hands and feet. I am on a disability pension because I can't work because of my chronic lower back pain conditions, Osteoarthritis and Psoriatic Arthritis.

Reactions: shante

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Well greetings there sir, from the great white north! (and it is coming our way - I'm upstate NY and winter is on it it's way. Sounds like you have some body issues that compromise you getting around? You doing OK? You travel in the past? Oh and welcome to STP btw - I'm Tude :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads