Greetings, from stobe the hobo

Dmac

Reaction score
Finally made it here! I have dropped more than one suggestion to join on your vids. Hit me up if you come through Omaha!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
:) Welcome to STP! And I see you DO have a bunch of entries out there on youtube!

F

FrumpyWatkins

Finally made it here! I have dropped more than one suggestion to join on your vids. Hit me up if you come through Omaha!

Yeah I was kind of assuming @jim stobie had an account here and just lurked. Just because it's so common in the community to have an account here at some point, or know about the site. I've even met people who denied they used or hated on this website, mostly because they were banned only to find out they lurk under another username, or the classic, and this is a common thread, the rider who openly loathes this website because they heard some other rider bad mouth it at some siding out west or something or another, who was only bad mouthing it because it isn't their little traincore secret club. People are nuts!

Sorry not trying to derail your intro thread and I am not putting you in the above category, I was just reminded of this in my own head.

In conclusion, beer rules. Welcome again.

Edit,

See how my head works, this leads to another brilliant question/statement. @jim stobie how and when did you hear of StP, and why join now?

jim stobie

Reaction score
a younger member of this site mentioned it, i honestly hadn't been aware for long about this site. looks like a lot of the yotube crowd is on here from what I can see

Billy Cougar White

Reaction score
Dude, I subscribe to your YouTube channel! Welcome to StP. I love watching your vids

dumpster harpy

Reaction score
Welcome aboard, man. I love your videos.

I'm hitting the road outta New England soon. Maybe we'll run into each other somewhere and drink some beers.

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Stobe the Hobo! Bout time you made it on here! How's those train vids coming? Welcome!

Where you at these days?

Deadzero2100

Reaction score
Been subscribed to you for a while and donate through patreon. I have a feeling that if you use this site to meet up with other riders, the shows could get a lot better. Not that they are already great. But most of your subscribers aren't riders and they might find it interesting to see new faces, or maybe familiar faces to other riders and possible RR workers who view your content.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads