Greetings from SD, California

Jew

Reaction score
Hi everyone my name is Judith and I'm 19 years old.
I'm currently in San Diego, CA. I'm a quiet friendly person. I do get more talkative with time. I like to skate and am really active. I've always wanted to travel and at the moment am trying to go anywhere, I want to see places and meet people. I'd like to travel on trains or hitching. Problem is I don't have any friends who are trying to go anywhere right now. If anyone is around here or is passing through and would like to meet up that'd be cool, I really need to get out of here. I'd like to leave as soon as possible. Hit me up if you're interested or if you have any tips for someone who's just starting out. Anyways Thanks for reading if you got this far and greetings to everyone :)

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
hello
if your looking for other kids go to ocean beach like by the dog beach and bacon st. i dont remember the name of the street but its the one where they have the street vendors on wed. you'll find kids there.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads