Ready to Begin my Dream of Travelling. | Squat the Planet

Ready to Begin my Dream of Travelling.

X

XavierFalle

Hello everyone, my name is Alex and I am new to this site. I decided to open up an account because next week I am finally packing up my bags and stepping out the door. This is something I have always wanted to do since I was a Kid, and just now I have made the decision to just say fuck it and go :p I'll be heading to Northampton, Ma from Mesa, AZ via greyhound next week and then seeking out a good spot to camp for a bit and then hopefully hook up with some like minded people that are interested in travelling. If anyone here is in the Western Ma area interested in meeting up and possibly travelling shoot me a PM. Ill be here in Mesa, AZ Until next Wednesday when I hop on my bus, and then I will be in Western Ma. by July 6th or 7th. Peace and Love Everyone!

Felicity

Reaction score
I'm from Phoenix!!! Currently in California but let me know when ur bak in AZ.
Hello everyone, my name is Alex and I am new to this site. I decided to open up an account because next week I am finally packing up my bags and stepping out the door. This is something I have always wanted to do since I was a Kid, and just now I have made the decision to just say fuck it and go :p I'll be heading to Northampton, Ma from Mesa, AZ via greyhound next week and then seeking out a good spot to camp for a bit and then hopefully hook up with some like minded people that are interested in travelling. If anyone here is in the Western Ma area interested in meeting up and possibly travelling shoot me a PM. Ill be here in Mesa, AZ Until next Wednesday when I hop on my bus, and then I will be in Western Ma. by July 6th or 7th. Peace and Love Everyone!

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
YOu are deff juiced up... and arrrrrrrgggg... ready to go... yup yup...
Damn I used to remember what it was like to be tha young naive and excited...

what?..,,

lol sorry naw man good luck. And welcome to the site... use the search function... and don't look for anyone to hold your hand for train hopping... thats kinda a thing everyone tries to aske for here and we ..(not that I am a vet at that... others are) but yea ... absorb knowledge and research and ... be part of the community. welcome.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Very cool with this step out and going for it!! If you get into NY I'm here for upstate NY for a nice couch, shower and meals :) Keep in mind we keep a subforum of other couch surfing places too. Oh and be safe and as always HAVE FUN!!!

X

XavierFalle

YOu are deff juiced up... and arrrrrrrgggg... ready to go... yup yup...
Damn I used to remember what it was like to be tha young naive and excited...

what?..,,

lol sorry naw man good luck. And welcome to the site... use the search function... and don't look for anyone to hold your hand for train hopping... thats kinda a thing everyone tries to aske for here and we ..(not that I am a vet at that... others are) but yea ... absorb knowledge and research and ... be part of the community. welcome.

Haha Thanks for the kind words. I will def. be soaking in as much info as I can before hopping on a train.

X

XavierFalle

Very cool with this step out and going for it!! If you get into NY I'm here for upstate NY for a nice couch, shower and meals :) Keep in mind we keep a subforum of other couch surfing places too. Oh and be safe and as always HAVE FUN!!!

Thank you :)

Andrea Van Scoyoc

Nomad Missionary & Tree Hugging Jesus Freak
Reaction score
Welcome to the StP family!

This site is a real treasure trove, so absorb all the info you can, best of luck and be safe!

Peace!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads