Greetings from Augusta Ga | Squat the Planet

Greetings from Augusta Ga

CelticWanderer

Reaction score
So, im totally new to this whole thing. Ive never really traveled by myself but i plan on hitting the road sometime late this month. apparently theres this big gathering thing down in Ocala florida or something, my friend keeps talking about it so i suppose im ganna go there first. After that I wanna get to oklahoma to visit friends. once thats done i dont care where i go.
I currently have no one to travel with so it should be interesting to say the least.

Uncle Mom

Reaction score
Website
www.freedirtfilm.com
Ocala sure would be a way to "dip your toes". Bring provisions, and things to trade is my best advice.

piratehobo

Reaction score
you'll definitely find people to travel with thru this site, and there's plenty of info for you to absorb here as well. good lukk n happy travels

MxEx

Reaction score
Sounds like you are in for it. You got your plan you can do it though. Have fun in the Ocala National Forest. Trade weed for stuff or stuff for weed and have something to eat and drink out of and you'll be taken care while in the Gathering, and don't tell too many people you have alcohol if you do.

bacongator

Reaction score
know some peps in augusta that place is a trip you live near the bobby jones express way haha that shit is cracker ville you to vist when i was akid but to each their own

Nelco

Reaction score
there's some good bands in augusta
welcome to stp
safe travels

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads