Greetings form Philadelphia | Squat the Planet

Greetings form Philadelphia

Loseralan

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm alan, a dumpster diving, test study taking, scraggly scrounger from Philadelphia. Came across StP not too long ago, lurked for a while, seems pretty chill. After the holiday shite I'll be heading down to Florida, might go to the rainbow gathering. Then I'll be holding up in KY for the winter, unless something better comes along.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
hi alan, welcome..keep coming back, it works if you work it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sorry i been goin to alot of aa/na meetings.......how you gonna be gettin south...i'm headin that way after jan. 5th(court) and i cant decide whether to just say fuck it and ride trains or try to scrounge up a bus ticket...but yeah....

Loseralan

Reaction score
Thanks, I'm sure I'll keep coming back, its not as if I have anything more productive to do. NA bugged the fuck out of me when I went, people started getting all religious on me. Very uncomfortable for me.

I might have a ride there from Delaware, otherwise its still up in the air. Most likely will not have enough cash to get a bus ticket myself, but nothing is written in stone.

hshh

Reaction score
welcome to the site. Im in downingtown right now about 45 mins from philly and might be headin down to fl in january

Loseralan

Reaction score
Thanks, I'm in North Philly, "Nicetown." With this snow I'm gonna be all the happier for going to fl, though it did get down to 28 degrees in fl for a night earlier in the week.

coolguyeagle76'

Reaction score
fuck a bus dude, you get to pay for the pleasure of eating wendys for two or three days, and the chaces of getting decapatated are pretty good these days.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads