Greetings Everyone! | Squat the Planet

Greetings Everyone!

Hey Stp, I've been a lurking for a bit but I'm finally getting around to making my introduction. Well at the young age of 25 I've just made my first trip 2500 miles from Illinois to Oregon and after setting up for a while with my friends that i had came out here with i still fill the itch to be on the road. I hear the word wanderlust a lot and I think I've gotten a taste for it and crave it. I'd like to make my way back and forth across the country a few times and I'm interested finding like minded people who can show me the ropes as I'm quite green in the aspects. As for myself, I like to think that I'm laid back and easy to get a long with. I'm a man of simple means who can carry his own weight and is efficient and proficient in the woods. I'm a friend of friends and a worker among workers.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome welcome! Lots of info here as well as people advertising that they are traveling, looking for roaddogs etc here so there is always some people moving and people looking to meet up! ... including a big meet up mid October at the slabs this year. :)

Reactions: Kal

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads