Greetings Everyone New fella here | Squat the Planet

Greetings Everyone New fella here

Lithium21

Reaction score
My Name is Chris, From Dallas born and raised. As a child I've done alot of traveling along side my father who still is a dedicated trucker. I've visited soo many intermodal yards and i find heavy machinery so fascinating. I love the outdoors and love to play guitar. I hope you all have a great night, i also hope to make some buds out here.
Stay stafe.

Lithium21

Reaction score
Have you gotten to operate any heavy machinery? Where did your dad take you? :)
When i was younger(about 15ish) he would let me drive his Semi through a big empty parking lot. Recently I've gotten the hang of driving em. Back in the day we'd make trips from Dallas to Denver delivering frozen chickens for Tyson. From Dalls to Tallahassee working for Fastenal. And alot of regional Intermodal deliveries for BNSF. I've been to almost every state in the East Coast riding shotgun with my dad. Never set foot in The west coast though, hopefully that changes.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads