Greetings earthlings.

etcetc

Reaction score
Hey, new to the site, and all that.
Living in Barcelona
Budget traveler, although currently stationary
interested in alternative travel/living, some experience, sleeping on porches, couch surfing and the like
I have a huge amount of admiration for those who manage to experience the world without a "security blanket' of dough
mayhaps seeking a (sober-ish) train hopping buddy
into personal development, dark psy, horror movies, upcycling and udder stufff

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Hi hey hiw are ya Welcome to stp. Here at stp you will finde a fantastic amount of info about the meaning of life existence and we'll everything. There is also a little section on alternative traveling and a bit on the lifestyle in here someplace I do believe.
Ok 2 seconds of seriousness...
What is a budget travler?

etcetc

Reaction score
Hey thanks for information, much appreciated
Budget travelling (to me) means exploring with as little money as possible. Instead of visiting museums I check out free parks or just look from the outside. I stay with couch surfers or sleep outside instead of paying for hostiles. I try to hitchhike before boarding trains. And I'll scavange for people's leftovers or eat from a grocery store instead of buying food prepared at restaurants (always Carry a fork). For example.

Reactions: RoadFlower33

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Dude! Sounds like your already doing it. You just want to go a little more extream? You will find everything your looking for here... what's your main travel preferance now and how do you want to change your travel experience? Hop fraight? Sail? Hitch hike? Want to go completely housless and self saficiant?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads