greetings earth denizens!

dang

Reaction score
Oi, duders. Names Meghan.

I’ve been creeping these boards off and on for a couple of years, reading and learning. So, thanks for all the crucial tips and whatnot. Finally decided to make an account so I can search/see photos within threads/ask questions. Thought I'd introduce myself. So, uh, yeah.

Been living in St. Louis my whole life and figure it’s high time to hit the road running. I first met a “traveler” about five years back and have met, partied with, and befriended a sizable handful since. Perhaps you’ve slept on my floor. Anyways, over the past number of years I’ve been growing more discontented with staying in one place, more skeptical of concepts like “careers” and “security”, and more anxious to hitch out/hop out/go somewhere/anywhere/everywhere. I’ve reached a point in my wanderlust where I feel as though I’ll explode (or maybe just grow old and die with regrets) if I don’t get the fuck out.

My partner and I have been kicking it with a couple of awesome dudes/experienced riders who are wintering here (at bolozone, if you’re familiar with it) and who have agreed to show us the ropes when it warms up. Can’t fucking wait for whatever happens.

Cheers!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads