Greetings and whatever else

DazeDreamer

Reaction score
Hey all,

my name's Alex. I've only done a bit of traveling so far and currently am stationary but.. I'm saving money (even though fuck money) right now and searching for a well maintained Toyota T100 for sale anywhere east of the rockies and south of the salt belt.. gonna put a bed cap on it and live out of the back of it while WWOOFing around North America for the next couple years. I'm planning to head to a place in New Hampshire this summer if possible... I'm about $2000 away from leaving and hoping that I will be able to make some good money busking this spring as soon as it gets warm enough. never done it before but I've been playing guitar and singing for a long time.

even though I'm technically not a traveler right now, I am certainly a misfit. don't seem to be able to find anyone who I can really connect with in the city and hardly anyone even outside of the city. I think I'll find some people once I get on the road but who knows, I'm weird as fuck.
my main goal is to learn as much as I can about wild foods, food preservation, making tools, and more about natural building and to rewild myself as much as possible during the next two years and then hopefully in 2020 try to find a place in the mountains - where I won't be forcibly removed - to build a house and attempt to live without any reliance on industrial civilization.

if anyone has any compatible plans I'd certainly be interested in finding collaborators in the realms of travel, permaculture, rewilding, and music.

I hope you all find good fortune in your endeavors

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP - and good luck on the travel plans! We have a lot of resources here, but as to the wild foods, preservation etc - you might want try some of the Off Grid groups on facebook as well as internet.

Reactions: DazeDreamer

PeaceLoveHarmony

Reaction score
Hey all,

my name's Alex. I've only done a bit of traveling so far and currently am stationary but.. I'm saving money (even though fuck money) right now and searching for a well maintained Toyota T100 for sale anywhere east of the rockies and south of the salt belt.. gonna put a bed cap on it and live out of the back of it while WWOOFing around North America for the next couple years. I'm planning to head to a place in New Hampshire this summer if possible... I'm about $2000 away from leaving and hoping that I will be able to make some good money busking this spring as soon as it gets warm enough. never done it before but I've been playing guitar and singing for a long time.

even though I'm technically not a traveler right now, I am certainly a misfit. don't seem to be able to find anyone who I can really connect with in the city and hardly anyone even outside of the city. I think I'll find some people once I get on the road but who knows, I'm weird as fuck.
my main goal is to learn as much as I can about wild foods, food preservation, making tools, and more about natural building and to rewild myself as much as possible during the next two years and then hopefully in 2020 try to find a place in the mountains - where I won't be forcibly removed - to build a house and attempt to live without any reliance on industrial civilization.

if anyone has any compatible plans I'd certainly be interested in finding collaborators in the realms of travel, permaculture, rewilding, and music.

I hope you all find good fortune in your endeavors
Fuck yeah man. Safe travels and much love to you !

Reactions: DazeDreamer

DazeDreamer

Reaction score
thanks all.
this post is actually probably a joke because purchasing a vehicle right now is a joke because the internet let any idiot with a piece of garbage sell it to any other idiot with some cash and not much forethought. as if the "economy" isn't a joke to begin with. as if consciousness isn't a joke to begin with. too bad there is no escape until whenever we're forcibly ejected by causality. woooooooooooooooooooo
aye y'all, you betta remember to wash them flears. get you a FINE grik to silt your hompts to.
we gon all lay down simply strut to tyson bridge, glee at that one of the finest the and never to thing my that we got it!

aww ::woot::.. look how useful!
take heed in these symbols kind stranger for they may illuminate the not we with the at that and they for to we going to free muntalo pin pin pin pin pinpin pinpinpinin

• Haha
Reactions: Escaper

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads