• Hey folks, I've gotten a bit burned out after running this site for over 20 years (geez) so I'm looking for anyone that wants to be an admin on StP and help run the technical side of things. If you're interested, contact me!

Green Scare this year?

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!

A zed

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Homebase
The shoulder of the highway
@A zed can we get more details about green scare? i've never heard of it.
Its an anarchist book fair, I believe the first one was held 2 years ago in Minnesota with a focus on post-left, especially anti-civ theory, thus "green scare". I believe warzone distro was associated with it, I forget if they were THE organizers but I think they had a hand in setting it up at least. It was supposed to be held for the second time spring 2020 but covid hit and it got canceled. Here's a write up from anarchist news on the first one Green Scare Anarchist Bookfair Spring 2020 | anarchistnews.org - https://anarchistnews.org/content/green-scare-anarchist-bookfair-spring-2020

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$100.00