got my tickets

nitepeepole

Reaction score
so, i got all my tickets today...for the next year anyway. Flying really is effng cheap.
i'm going from lax to tasmania. tasmania to melbourne. then just hitching all over australia till my 90 days is up and heading to new zealand for another 90 day stint. then back to australia, indonesia(blah only 30 days. they're stingy with the visas) and for a mere $22. i fly from jakarta to singapore. which will put me past a year.
and i'm trying to stay under $1,200 for that year so i can keep going. i figure once i get to mainland eur/asia. i won't have to fly and can keep my costs low.

americans can get 10 year visas to india allowing you to stay for 6 months at a time. so i plan to use that as a base and just float around till it gets cold, then go scurry back to india where you really can live dirt cheap.

i'm heading out in november. any one has any advice, i'm all ears. any one wants to hang out, hit me up.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads