Got any boat questions? Need boat books?

Antares

Reaction score
Hey all,
A friend of mine mentioned something that led me here. I'm not going to link to anything related to my real-world life because I would prooobably get in shit and this place is publicly searchable. Hopped freight a couple times, used to hitch-hike/travel. Ended up trapped in a shit situation I never wanted for many years. Finally broke mentally, then just kinda roaming around blackout drunk for at least a year I think. Got lucky and got diagnosed so at least I knew what the hell was happening. Stayed drunk for a couple more years, getting my shit together now. Kinda.
Got a boat in need of a big refit. Working on that now. I always dreamed of a boat and getting the hell out all that time.
As it happens, I learned a few things over the years. I am happy to help anyone who wants to know how to fix their shit with what to do and what's needed to do it, anything from cheap and cheerful to better than factory. Might as well be useful, and I'm tired of fixing things for idiots.
If you have questions about buying a boat, I'm happy to help you figure that out too.
I'm not sure how to upload things here yet but I also have a literal shit ton of stuff I'm planning to take with me when I go, hundreds of GB related to boats. Also the worlds biggest collection of some genres of fiction in ebook format, so far as I know nobody has leaked them to the public net thankfully, and I'd just ask that anyone getting a copy of the library keeps it that way. Happy to make copies of that in person, a 1tb drive will hold both with a little filtering.

Last edited:

Otter

Stateless Wanderer
Reaction score
I want to get out on the water, so I see myself buying a boat in the next few years.

This website has a library section that you can use to upload and download ebooks, pdf's, and I think movies but I'm not sure on that last one.

Reactions: marymemarryme

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads