Good spot in Colombia

sparkandstir

Reaction score
Little community called Shamanism of Light based out in San Agustin down south. I just got here we are preparing for 2012 building houses and soon hopefully a bunker to protect from fallout if things really hit the pan. Community grows most of its own food and all pretty real people no hipper than thou bloody vain folk all obsessed with organic food. Drinking lots of Yage and you will learn a lot about plant medicine. Alcoholics not welcome.

If your in San Agustin stop by the Centro Eco Chamanico or drop me an email if your generally interested in working to survive 2012 we have people all around the world - email addy callum@autonomymedia.co.uk , callum@humancommunities.org

This isnt spam or advertising just help and a heads up for fellow spiritual revolutionaries and wandering souls like me. Paz, Callum.

Reactions: Bram

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
cool i would love to stop by for a visit on my way south. it will be spring of next year. i'm thinking either the international rainbow gathering in palenque, mexico or machhu pichu just for the hell of it, for 12.21.12

barefootinbabylon

Reaction score
That sounds amazing... even checked out the website a little bit. I'd definitely classify myself as a '2012-er'; waayyyy too many human-generated calamities, at an ever-increasing rate, coupled with the very literal completion of a 26,000 year cycle through the galaxy (the last time this happened, 'we' were plunged into an ice age, and there is evidence that the magnetic poles shifted...), coupled with numerous spiritual/religious traditions prophesying these things yet to come... WOW. I'm sure you're familiar with all this, though. :) As such, it's wonderful that communities like these DO exist - if nothing else transpires, to assist people in navigating whatever magnetic/spiritual fluctuations may occur... I look forward to those days with both extreme dread and delicious anticipation. :)

As for myself, currently stuck in MI, working on gathering up some of that evil green paper (which WILL be converted to silvah!), so as to begin an extended journey next year. Can't handle society any longer; too many other Realities exist... As such, might just very well find myself down there at some point...
Blessings and Peace,
~ melissA

E

Earth

always remember: your reality is what you make it out to be.
You can't search for it, or even find it - you need to recognize it and accept that it might be even sitting right under your nose....

elperegringo

Reaction score
if you're in san agustin check out FUNDACION VIRACOCHA. they grow organic food and feed it to those in need. you can live and eat there in exchange for 4 hours of work a day. beautiful spot. cool people. check it out

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads