Good morning

Johny

Reaction score
If you're morning don't involve waking up with some sort of stomach bug or upset stomach, and an broken abscess tooth, walk in the woods in the rain carrying a shovel and napkins left over from the gas station food that most likely screwed up your stomach to take a bubbly shit between a pair of boots are you really living?
....ah now coffee.

The Toecutter

The Patron Saint of Filth
Reaction score
I once had to take a massive emergency dump at a city park. The restroom building was thankfully open, and I didn't have to do it outside, but the facilities left a lot to be desired.

There was a urinal and a sit-down commode, both out in the open, and the restroom had no lock. It was just an opening with a zig-zag wall, and then one had full view of everything in the room. The sit-down toilet did have a small half wall that went up roughly 30 inches, but it didn't cover anything from view as the rim of the toilet was near the top of the wall. Normally, I'd have tried to find a better facility that offered more privacy, but this time I had no choice in the matter unless I wanted to unload outside in the park or in my pants. Before I stepped foot in the building, the turtlehead was poking out at my boxers and sending sharp pains up my GI tract, so there was no room for negotiation.

A little context first. I was about 30 years old at the time, but still looked like a 15-16 year-old boy. I was about 135 lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes, and had no body hair and no facial hair. So, a magnet for creepy people, or what some would call, "jail bait".

I took my seat upon the exposed stainless-steel seatless jail-style toilet and proceeded to open up the floodgates of hell. As it came pouring out, propelled by massive pressure of built-up solids and gasses, the fetid morass painfully forced my buttcheeks apart as it left a disgusting, foul-smelling, peanut-buttery warmth all over my ass. It came pouring out like chocolate soft serve, but much denser and harder, smearing itself all over me.

In walks this grungy-looking creeper with dreadlocks who looked like he'd been on constant drug binges for weeks and probably hadn't bathed in months. Black dude, possibly in his early 20s, although he looked like he was 40+ and on the verge of death. I could smell him coming in, overpowering even the remarkable stench that the activity I was engaged in was generating. He takes one look at me as I'm sitting on the wall-mounted crapper with my pants awkwardly at my upper legs, shirt over my junk with my hand aiming it into the bowl, hairless ass exposed, loudly emptying my bowels as the sounds of gasses and solids exiting my alimentary canal loudly reverberated about the room, and without any reservation says the following:

"Do you want your dick sucked?"

He had a full side-profile view of me sitting on the commode defecating. The audible noises generated left no mystery as to what I was doing. To say this was awkward would be a massive understatement.

I declined the offer. Excrement was loudly crackling out of me and I wanted to stop the flow out of sheer embarrassment, but couldn't. I couldn't get up to leave either, as I had a massive log of excrement the size of a 1.75L bottle of vodka hanging halfway out of my ass, and it came out at its own pace, millimeter by painful millimeter, leaving a mess that I was going to have to clean up after.

He kept insisting. "Head is head, right?"

I was only there to take a much needed emergency shit, and I did not appreciate this creeper standing there staring at me and getting a free show while I was doing it, nor did I want this dude's mouth anywhere near my schlong while a loud crackling torrent of solid, smeary shit was vacating my ass.

I told him, "Would you please go away?", interspersed with loud farting and crackling.

Eventually, just before leaving he said:

"If I ever have any kids I hope that they're as good looking as you."

It was an altogether creepy exchange.

I was stuck there for another 3 minutes. I was genuinely trying to hurry and wanted to get it over with and get out of there.

At least I got to wipe in private. The John Wayne toilet paper available was totally inadequate for the job, and not much of it was there. I was able to pull about 18 inches of paper off of the industrial-grade roller before it was empty, and had to figure out how I was going to clean myself adequately with it. My butt and even upper legs were a smeary mess. I did the best I could with what was there, making my underware a casualty. But at least the deed was done. The massive load I deposited was too big to flush and got stuck. And just my luck, there was no soap to wash my hands with after some of my mess got smeared on my hand while wiping. I rinsed my hand with water the best I could, feeling disgusted. Had there been paper towels available, I'd have been able to better clean myself, but alas.

As I exited the building, a father with a young boy of about 7 were entering. The boy complained about the smell, and asked his father "Did that boy just poo?" as his father told him to be quiet. The creeper was waiting right outside the Mens' room as I left and followed them both in.

I eat like a horse, and there are consequences to everything.

• Useful
Reactions: AyeAaron and Johny

Johny

Reaction score
I once had to take a massive emergency dump at a city park. The restroom building was thankfully open, and I didn't have to do it outside, but the facilities left a lot to be desired.

There was a urinal and a sit-down commode, both out in the open, and the restroom had no lock. It was just an opening with a zig-zag wall, and then one had full view of everything in the room. The sit-down toilet did have a small half wall that went up roughly 30 inches, but it didn't cover anything from view as the rim of the toilet was near the top of the wall. Normally, I'd have tried to find a better facility that offered more privacy, but this time I had no choice in the matter unless I wanted to unload outside in the park or in my pants. Before I stepped foot in the building, the turtlehead was poking out at my boxers and sending sharp pains up my GI tract, so there was no room for negotiation.

A little context first. I was about 30 years old at the time, but still looked like a 15-16 year-old boy. I was about 135 lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes, and had no body hair and no facial hair. So, a magnet for creepy people, or what some would call, "jail bait".

I took my seat upon the exposed stainless-steel seatless jail-style toilet and proceeded to open up the floodgates of hell. As it came pouring out, propelled by massive pressure of built-up solids and gasses, the fetid morass painfully forced my buttcheeks apart as it left a disgusting, foul-smelling, peanut-buttery warmth all over my ass. It came pouring out like chocolate soft serve, but much denser and harder, smearing itself all over me.

In walks this grungy-looking creeper with dreadlocks who looked like he'd been on constant drug binges for weeks and probably hadn't bathed in months. Black dude, possibly in his early 20s, although he looked like he was 40+ and on the verge of death. I could smell him coming in, overpowering even the remarkable stench that the activity I was engaged in was generating. He takes one look at me as I'm sitting on the wall-mounted crapper with my pants awkwardly at my upper legs, shirt over my junk with my hand aiming it into the bowl, hairless ass exposed, loudly emptying my bowels as the sounds of gasses and solids exiting my alimentary canal loudly reverberated about the room, and without any reservation says the following:

"Do you want your dick sucked?"

He had a full side-profile view of me sitting on the commode defecating. The audible noises generated left no mystery as to what I was doing. To say this was awkward would be a massive understatement.

I declined the offer. Excrement was loudly crackling out of me and I wanted to stop the flow out of sheer embarrassment, but couldn't. I couldn't get up to leave either, as I had a massive log of excrement the size of a 1.75L bottle of vodka hanging halfway out of my ass, and it came out at its own pace, millimeter by painful millimeter, leaving a mess that I was going to have to clean up after.

He kept insisting. "Head is head, right?"

I was only there to take a much needed emergency shit, and I did not appreciate this creeper standing there staring at me and getting a free show while I was doing it, nor did I want this dude's mouth anywhere near my schlong while a loud crackling torrent of solid, smeary shit was vacating my ass.

I told him, "Would you please go away?", interspersed with loud farting and crackling.

Eventually, just before leaving he said:

"If I ever have any kids I hope that they're as good looking as you."

It was an altogether creepy exchange.

I was stuck there for another 3 minutes. I was genuinely trying to hurry and wanted to get it over with and get out of there.

At least I got to wipe in private. The John Wayne toilet paper available was totally inadequate for the job, and not much of it was there. I was able to pull about 18 inches of paper off of the industrial-grade roller before it was empty, and had to figure out how I was going to clean myself adequately with it. My butt and even upper legs were a smeary mess. I did the best I could with what was there, making my underware a casualty. But at least the deed was done. The massive load I deposited was too big to flush and got stuck. And just my luck, there was no soap to wash my hands with after some of my mess got smeared on my hand while wiping. I rinsed my hand with water the best I could, feeling disgusted. Had there been paper towels available, I'd have been able to better clean myself, but alas.

As I exited the building, a father with a young boy of about 7 were entering. The boy complained about the smell, and asked his father "Did that boy just poo?" as his father told him to be quiet. The creeper was waiting right outside the Mens' room as I left and followed them both in.

I eat like a horse, and there are consequences to everything.

Ahhhh life in the rod
I'm currently hold up in a camp in the middle of the Alabama woods with no facilities.

The Toecutter

Reaction score
Ahhhh life in the rod
I'm currently hold up in a camp in the middle of the Alabama woods with no facilities.

I must say, having no facilities in the middle of the woods by yourself, is much preferable to having to use facilities that offer no privacy while in view of an unwanted audience.

I have many more stories I could share on this subject. I've even dumped in a doorless stall at a bus station during a layover in view of a line of 20+ people waiting for me to finish using the toilet. I go through so much food that oft times, holding back the inevitable output product during a non-ideal shituation is not possible.

Crapping in the woods with no one around is wonderful. Just make sure not to wipe with poison ivy.

Reactions: Crazy Hobo Johnny

The Toecutter

Reaction score
The ubiquitous bathroom creepers have dulled my compassion for humanity like no other group, they make screamers seem banal

I've experienced more than my fair share of them. In one case, back when I was 23, I was using a stall at a library, and thought I had the privacy of a door to shield me from view. Wrong. I heard the guy in the adjacent stall breathing heavily and saw his feet rocking back and forth while I was taking a flatulent dump. When it came time to wipe, I discovered a hole in the partition with an eyeball staring at me through it. Whoever was in the next stall over had been watching me the entire time, and I now knew why he was breathing heavily.

One time at a rest stop, someone slipped their phone camera underneath the stall partition and snapped a picture of me on the can.

I can also recount many times random strangers making eye contact with me through the gaps in the stalls as they lingered about trying to sneak a peek.

It's awkward as hell when random strangers are getting their jollies watching me shit, without me consenting to it. Bathroom creepers aren't as bad as thieves, IMO, but they're nothing less than awful. Bathroom creepers are the reason why I dread having to use doorless stalls or open toilets if that is what a public restroom presents to me when I need it. I have no embarrassment with performing bodily functions, but I do appreciate being left alone to do what I need to do in peace, even if the preferred level of privacy is not present and other people in the room can see me performing them.

Last edited:

AyeAaron

Hobocop
Reaction score
I've run into far too many of them, a good few beating off in public bathrooms, but the most common I've run into are the ones who lurk in gym lockerrooms

At this point I'm pretty much done with going to gyms, other than boxing gyms etc where it isn't an issue

Attachments

• Resized_20221202_202417.jpeg
    Resized_20221202_202417.jpeg
    251.9 KB · Views: 97
  • Resized_20221202_215948.jpeg
    Resized_20221202_215948.jpeg
    93.4 KB · Views: 90
  • Resized_ylv2a5a2l6e11.jpeg
    Resized_ylv2a5a2l6e11.jpeg
    534.7 KB · Views: 91

The Toecutter

Reaction score
I've run into far too many of them, a good few beating off in public bathrooms, but the most common I've run into are the ones who lurk in gym lockerrooms

At this point I'm pretty much done with going to gyms, other than boxing gyms etc where it isn't an issue

I'm grateful that when I was homeless, I could shower at my workplace gym on weekdays, without any other people around. I didn't have to deal with any of that. I don't recall anyone else there ever using that facility.

If I end up homeless again, I will need a place to shower on occasion. If it weren't for the creepers, I wouldn't have a problem with communal showers, but alas. While I don't look 15 anymore, I still look very young for my age and creepers still look my way, and I don't imagine they'll pay me any respect in such an environment, making it all the more potentially treacherous. Fortunately, more and more gyms and campgrounds are offering both private shower stalls and private toilet stalls. Many homeless shelters, do not.

Every homeless shelter I volunteered to assist, at least for the Mens' rooms, were missing stall doors for their toilets and the showers were completely open. Without exception. Granted, I've been inside a grand total of 4 homeless shelters, and never had to actually stay at one.

I've also been to YMCA buildings where the showers were open, although most of them had stall doors for their sit-down toilets(I've been to one YMCA where the toilets were completely out in the open in view of anyone in the locker room, with no stalls). Campgrounds are hit or miss regarding the privacy offered by their shower or shitter facilities, with the Missouri State Millennium Fair Campgrounds in Sedalia, MO having some awful facilities(their Mens' room was always crowded, and had a row of doorless stalls where everyone in the room could watch you poop, and the showers were fully open), and more than a few campgrounds I've been to having sit-down vault style toilets with zero coverage/partitions of any kind with the users in full view of anyone who walked in. Rest stops are generally decent, with a small number of exceptions(I've seen two in Texas where the toilets had no doors and only short side partitions, and used ones near Waco, TX and in North Carolina where the stalls were short and everyone could see me from the torso up as I sat but at least those places had doors on the front).

Of course, those who ran my middle school and the first high school I attended must have been pedos because all of the Boys' rooms were missing stall doors and there was never a private place to drop a deuce, and the locker rooms had no stalls at all either.

Last edited:
Reactions: AyeAaron

AyeAaron

Hobocop
Reaction score
Yeah they usually take stall doors out to discourage drug use, but I don't think its ever justified. Sexually harass 100 people to stop 1 from shooting up, when they'll still do it anyways

Definitely creepy to do that for a school, I don't really care what the excuse is

• Agree
Reactions: The Toecutter

The Toecutter

Reaction score
Yeah they usually take stall doors out to discourage drug use, but I don't think its ever justified. Sexually harass 100 people to stop 1 from shooting up, when they'll still do it anyways

Definitely creepy to do that for a school, I don't really care what the excuse is

I've never seen this actually discourage drug use, or to stop the gays from cruising(another commonly cited "justification"). On more than one occasion I've walked into such places only to see sex acts in progress, or someone shooting up, or to see needles/blood on the floor with someone passed out on the commode. This forced me to find someplace else to use the toilet.

Functionally, all this design decision does is put the user(s) on display to anyone in the room, including the ubiquitous bathroom creepers. It's an ignorant decision overall.

I've also seen such facilities on rare occasions at bars, gas stations, a few restaurants, public swimming pools, public parks, a mall, and even a bus station during a layover(which I was forced to use due to no alternative, with a line of 20+ people in the room). I've been forced to use them enough times that these sorts of facilities no longer bother me on a personal level. Most people generally tried to avoid looking at me while I've used such facilities, but it would be nice not to ever worry that I'm going to get perved on/stared at/propositioned by creepers simply for needing to defecate. You can tell who the creepers are because they stare at you and have no sense of boundaries.

When I was in school, it was always a rush to get home after school let out in order to get rid of the previous day's spent calories due to holding it in all day. Bullies were every bit the hazard back then that creepers are today, and you did not want them catching you at your most vulnerable. I once saw a 7th grader sitting in a doorless stall get pelted with paper towels that were pissed on by a group of 8th grade bullies, while they called him various gay slurs. The school's cited "justification" for removing stall doors was to keep boys from smoking in the restrooms. It didn't work. I knew plenty of people that smoked both cigarettes and weed in those bathrooms. Parents complained about the missing doors at PTA meetings and one mentioned her son was so disturbed by this that he was always having to get permission from the school nurse to use the private bathroom in her office. The school's "solution" was to subsequently lock that room and restrict who the nurse allowed access to it, and stall doors were still never added to the Boys' rooms. To make things even creepier, the principal and assistant principal of my middle school were both old ladies, and they were both known to barge into the Boys' rooms unannounced between classes.

Reactions: AyeAaron

The Toecutter

Reaction score
That's a hilarious image.

Reminds me of a stall I once used at a mall's department store when I was 15, where the toilet paper dispenser had this huge hole underneath it nearly 1 foot square in size.

It was the day after Thanksgiving, and I stuffed myself stupid with easily 15 lbs of food the day prior, so you probably know how that goes. There was no ability for me to delay and wait to get home, and I barely made it to the restroom with the turtle's head poking at my undies. I followed some middle aged white dude into the Mens' room to see a one-pisser two-stall setup. To make matters worse, while the stall partitions were of normal height, he took the more private handicapped stall at the back of the room, which had a normal door. The only other available stall for me had a very short door for some stupid reason.

I was in no position to argue with my GI tract. This was a full-on emergency. So I entered, latched the door, dropped my pants, and got down to business.

I could see over the door as I sat on the toilet and out of the corner of my eye I could see the guy who entered the room first sitting in the adjacent stall with his pants down to his ankles because of the obnoxiously large hole under the TP dispenser. The stall neighbor tried to strike up a conversation regarding the missing piece of the partition and apologized for me having to deal with the short door because he took the more private stall, but I remained silent. I just wanted to dump and get out, and I think he understood as he stopped talking after that comment. Talking might have been better in retrospect, because it was kind of gross to hear the cacophony of noises both of us were generating due to the previous day's feasts. It sounded and smelled raunchy. The dude didn't proposition me or anything like that as those creepers did later in my life, so I didn't feel violated or anything, but at the time, I was a bit embarrassed at the whole thing. I'm sure he was as well.

People coming into the restroom to pee could see my face in the mirror while they washed their hands, and a number of them walked in and upon seeing the setup and seeing my face above the stall door, immediately walked out. While I made an effort to look away from the adjacent stall, I could see the dude sitting in it out of my peripheral vision, and I'm certain he could see me too. We were both there for at least a good ten minutes as people came in and out the room.

When it came time to roll the toilet paper, seeing each other wiping via peripheral vision was unavoidable. He finished first and exited, and I'm certain he saw me rolling the toilet paper through the mirror while washing his hands at the sink because I could see myself grabbing for the TP through the mirror over the short stall door. The short door only covered me from the torso down, while I had to reach for the TP dispenser positioned at face level as I sat. He tried to diffuse the situation and said "When you gotta' go, you gotta' go. No shame in that, right?" I said "Yeah." He left and then we went our separate ways.

To make matters more awkward, after I finished and exited the Mens' room, some of the people who came in and saw me sitting in that stall with my face jutting over the short door while my sphincter made rude noises later saw me again inside the store, while my grandmother dragged me around to accompany her as she did some Christmas shopping.

All worth it in effort to keep people from doing drugs or to keep the gays from hooking up, right? :ROFLMAO:

The Toecutter

Reaction score
Since the Greyhound topic was resurrected, I'll post a more detailed version of one of my bathroom stories involving it, since it's probably best to keep this vulgar content to one topic and not pollute the whole site with these abominable experiences. The Greyhound topic can be found here:

Share your greyhound/shame hound/dirty dog horror stories - https://squattheplanet.com/threads/share-your-greyhound-shame-hound-dirty-dog-horror-stories.37680/

Sometime last decade, I was on a Greyhound bus en-route to the next stop where there was a 30 minute layover. The bathroom on the bus was not in usable condition, as the toilet seat was splattered with various bodily fluids, and there were blood and needles everywhere. I was holding in a massive emergency crap. That's what I get for going through an entire 32 oz can of mixed nuts, a pint of blueberries, a 1 lb bag of carrots, and a bunch of other snacks thus far during the bus ride, and from having eaten two full entrees from a Thai restaraunt before the trip started. My insides felt like they were about to burst open due to all of the content I had crammed into them and which was processed.

About 20 hours into the bus ride, the bus I was on pulled into the next station for a layover. I could feel every bump jostle my digestive tract around as the bus was going slowly over the pavement, shooting pain all over my body, as if there was a bowling ball sloshing about inside. Everyone was ordered off the bus for cleaning. I was one of the first off, got inside the station, and there was already a line for the Mens' room.

By the time my place in line had gotten into the Mens' room, I noticed that both urinals had black trashbags over them and out of order signs. There were also two stalls visible from where I stood, both doorless. The back stall offered some degree of privacy, as its user was mostly shielded by the larger partition due to it being a handicapped stall. All you'd see was the user's knees, ankles, and shoes, unless you walked in. The stall adjacent to it, had its user visible to anyone in the room waiting in line.

There was an old Santa Claus-looking man standing in front of me. When it was his turn, he went into the back stall. I saw his pants drop to the floor with his feet facing away from the toilet, his knees visible in front of the partition from where I stood. The dude pissing in the nearby stall finished. I had a line of people behind me waiting for a toilet. I was debating in my head whether I could hold it until the bus was cleaned, as my insides were throbbing in pain and it took every effort to keep from filling my pants with a massive volume of feces. I took a step forward and realized I wasn't going to be able to hold it for another 5 minutes, let alone until the bus was ready for me to reboard. It was beginning to force itself out and there was nowhere else to go. Any other building I could think of was a long enough walk away that I'd probably miss my bus, assuming I didn't crap myself trying to do the awkward crab walk there. Remember Cheech and Chong's "Up in Smoke" where Cheech was pleading with his buttcheecks to stay together? This was THAT sort of situation. This was the only restroom I'd have access to before I could get back on the bus. I was going to either poop here, or in my pants.

Reluctantly but without any time to spare, I decided to take a seat in the only available toilet. As I was hastily lowering my pants to take my seat upon the throne of porcelain, one 20-something man replied: "Oh geez. Clear out everyone! This kid's taking a crap!" I heard some quiet chatter and muffled laughter at my expense. Everyone waiting in line in the Mens' room could see me sitting there with my pants lowered to my upper legs, my ass exposed, and my shirt covering my nethers to preserve whatever privacy I could in such a screwed up shituation. To make matters worse, I was the only one there wearing dress clothes, which made me stand out from the crowd who was dressed much more casually. I looked like some Mennonite youth the way I was dressed, and there I was, now sitting on a toilet in view of an unwanted audience. Intimidating and embarrassing doesn't even begin to describe it.

I sat there as the log loudly crackled out of my ass, interspersed with the occasional fart. The solid morass that I was extruding made a tickling and popping sensation with a slightly jagged texture as it effortlessly, and somewhat painfully, slid out, forcing my butt cheeks apart. Both me and the old man were now using the only available toilets. Everyone in line was waiting for one to avail itself, and I was in their field of vision with my pants at my thighs, baring my hairless ass to everyone who could see, making embarrassing bodily noises.

After about 3 minutes, the old man finished and wiped up. I wasn't even halfway done. Now everyone in line had to walk passed my stall to pee. The log was still slowly working its way out, making the same crackling noises it had been for the last 3 minutes. I dared not bear down on it and push, because it was already painful enough. It was a monster of a turd, and eventually it required pushing as it widened. I had to regain my breath to keep gently pushing it out. I could feel a warm chunky wetness all over the middle of my glutes. A father and small child walked passed me, the kid staring at me as I sat there with my butt exposed and my pants awkwardly at my upper thighs with my dress shirt covering my front. When they got to the back stall adjacent to the one I was using, the kid admitted he had to poop, but convinced his father he could wait until they got back on the bus because he was not comfortable doing it without a door for coverage. If only I had the same luxury.

Everyone waiting in line took their turn to use the back stall to pee, having to walk passed me as I awkwardly sat there.

The fetid morass of foul-smelling organic solids finally dropped out after another 10 minutes or so.

By the time I was rolling the paper, easily 15 people walked passed me sitting in that doorless stall to use the only other toilet. Another 10+ saw me sitting there while waiting in line or using the sinks. The maintenance crew had come in to work on the urinals, all of whom saw me there, which forced those waiting in line to move closer in front of the stall I was seated in, now directly in front of me.

The wiping was the most awkward, and messy part. I was pulling wads of soft, warm excrement off of my butt that had smeared itself all over me, and it felt as if everyone in the room was watching me while I did this, even though they were trying to look away. It was not a comfortable feeling to be doing this in front of everyone. I felt disgusted with the whole situation. It took me easily 3 minutes to wipe, as people continued walking back and forth passed my stall to pee, some of whom I had seen on the bus just minutes prior, while the line advanced forward in front of where I sat.

I finally finished. I got my pants back up all the way, zipped up, buckled my belt, and flushed. The turd was stuck in the drain hole and stretched all the way to the rim of the toilet, and was as big around as my forearm. I flushed again. It didn't budge. And again. It wasn't going anywhere. The commercial-grade plumbing fixture was no match for the gargantuan mudbrick I had deposited. I worried that I'd flood the floor with a subsequent flush.

I left the stall in defeat, knowing the maintenance crew would be able to address it, a line of about 10 people still waiting for a toilet to use. I was embarrassed and got out as quickly as I could, probably washing my hands for no more than 5 seconds, as I heard someone exclaim "What the fuck!?" upon entering the doorless stall I just used and seeing my deposit blocking the toilet up. In total, I'd probably spent about 5 minutes waiting in line, another 15 minutes taking an exceptionally large poop, and another 3 minutes wiping.

As I was boarding the bus, some of the people who saw me on the toilet gave me knowing glances. There was brief mention of the substandard condition of the facilities and that "poor kid" who ended up having to use a doorless stall and clogging the toilet among the chatter I heard on the bus, but thankfully, no one pointed out it was me. I read my book and tried to pretend I didn't hear that, lest I be outed as the culprit. But some of the people on the bus saw me using that toilet anyhow.

I also have ANOTHER toilet story involving Greyhound that I'll tell another day. It involved the back of the bus, and having to crack the door open to ask strangers for wiping material because there was none available.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: roughdraft

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads