Good Morning!

Chicky Gloom

Reaction score
hello everyone. just dropping a message to introduce myself to all you dirty fucks. my name is ben, i am 19 years old, and currently spend most of my time in olympia, wa. i'm into punk and metal of all types (and diy music in general), camping, riding bikes, cooking up good food, anarchist organizing, and drinking beer with friends and new folks alike. im taking a class at evergreen state right now, which is fun but not without its bullshit baggage.

i've traveled the east coast much more extensively then the west, primarily by hitching and gas jugging. grew up in dirty jersey. been to every state on that side aside from florida. most recently thumbed from oly to the east bay.

i've known about this site for a while now but never registered until today. it seems like an awesome place to meet new people and swap stories and shit though.

that's all for now, but anyone who is passing through oly feel free to pm and maybe well get drunk and ill feed you.

condemnedtodrift

Reaction score
HA! Ben! Holy Shit.

My pack, which had yr # in it, got legs in January. I thought you were taking a break from Olympia this spring? Something happen to change yr mind? Dude, do I have some shitfuck crazy stories to tell ya. I wanna hear what's Ben (get it?) up with you, too.

oh, and this is Ben's biographical doppelganger, don't play with my emotions like that.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads