Good.morning coffee in Saraland, AL (1 Viewer)

Current Location
Pensacola FL
Tonight I'm preparing to hop out of Montgomery AL to go to Roseville CA to grab my social momma D is holding and probably work there. The gulfcoast just irks me and reminds me why I left. Well this morning i made.some.extremely.good. coffee under i165 I picked up a pot in Walmart.for $12. (Ozark camping percolator) ... We might struggle but we will have a cup of Joe each morning. Hobo style. .. I will go north to Nashville into Indiana and cross into Avon. To st.louis. then jump on shame dog to cape gireadueau Mo and back to kcmo. Where I will hit BNSF west hoping to hit Barstow. But of hit Denver I will go up to Cheyenne and do the overland to Roseville with a stop in Ogden and sparks.

Attachments

Last edited:
Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

Faceplant

Mmmm . . . Taste the Ballast!
StP Supporter
Current Location
Boulder Creek Ca
Stay safe . . . And try to stay warm. How come you aren’t taking a more southern route to av the cold weather?

Travelisinvigorating

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Current Location
Along the raaaails
Tonight I'm preparing to hop out of Montgomery AL to go to Roseville CA to grab my social momma D is holding and probably work there. The gulfcoast just irks me and reminds me why I left. Well this morning i made.some.extremely.good. coffee under i165 I picked up a pot in Walmart.for $12. (Ozark camping percolator) ... We might struggle but we will have a cup of Joe each morning. Hobo style. .. I will go north to Nashville into Indiana and cross into Avon. To st.louis. then jump on shame dog to cape gireadueau Mo and back to kcmo. Where I will hit BNSF west hoping to hit Barstow. But of hit Denver I will go up to Cheyenne and do the overland to Roseville with a stop in Ogden and sparks.
Gulf coast urks me too homie...

Travelisinvigorating

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Current Location
Along the raaaails
Bro it's really easy to get from St Louis to KCMO...

OP
Wanderingwolf5150
Current Location
Pensacola FL
Stay safe . . . And try to stay warm. How come you aren’t taking a more southern route to av the cold weather?
Have some things to do in Missouri so.i might as well hit overland or BNSF to Cali.from kcmo. Plus I have good friends along the way. I'm prepared to handle the lows of 13 to highs of 39 the next 14 days not bad on the route.... Safe travels to you as well

Brodiesel710

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Current Location
Winnemucca, NV
DUDE. Go to Birmingham, BNSF runs WBD stack trains all the way to San Bernardino, Long Beach, sometimes even Stockton!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
parTyguy36 Introductions 1
Kings Introductions 2
Scottythevegabond Hitchhiking 0
shred till yer dead Train Hopping 12
S Staying Healthy 5

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$7.77
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $7.77 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $7.77 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $7.77 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $7.77 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

21/hr working for UPS the next few weeks? Hell yeah, i'll take it
3,000+ miles in a week and let me tell you, im tired. Most of it was on train but a couple hitches and probably 150-200 miles on a bike.
Steal everything your gay little hands can carry
OhmyGod, meth is stupid bruh.

Why fuck your l;ife, just go to sleep bruh.
So fucking cold. Fuck. Florida aint this fuckin cold.
Should I trash pick some more chick fil A codes for free sandwiches?! I already trash picked 1 so far...
interesting. the first place itself seems worth a trip. lol i don't think they get much traveling folk... and #5 silent hill anybody know where that is? the video discreetly avoids saying the location and i want to know. i watched the rest of the video and nothing else looks of interest to me
i need some good you tuber train riders to watch... i have a few like ranoutonarail a few others... who else is good?

Members online