Good facebook groups?

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
You've seen the ones I follow and am a member of or admin. But there's been a lot of splinter groups that have popped up now too. Search dirty kids or train hopper, etc on facebook, a bunch will pop up. Also of interest - search for Urban Explore or First Explore or "People Who Explore and Stuff" - lots come up with that too. I just joined a local group that is traveling NYS - heading out in a couple weeks for an abandoned nestles factory.

Reaction score
You've seen the ones I follow and am a member of or admin. But there's been a lot of splinter groups that have popped up now too. Search dirty kids or train hopper, etc on facebook, a bunch will pop up. Also of interest - search for Urban Explore or First Explore or "People Who Explore and Stuff" - lots come up with that too. I just joined a local group that is traveling NYS - heading out in a couple weeks for an abandoned nestles factory.
Cool preciate the tip and that sounds cool didnt even think about urban exploration

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads