Going to slab city soon! | Squat the Planet

Going to slab city soon!

AtlasTheHobo

Reaction score
I am, right now, fixing up a travel trailer to be road legal and then going to slab city mid April. After that, I don't know, maybe I'll wander on LTVA access land for a while. This is why I needed a traveling buddy because I wander. If you are interested, hit me up. This is my first year with a travel trailer or even rubber tramping, I hopped the rails for a little over five years. Hard life, I could do it again if I had to, but love my modern comforts. Let's talk!

linno

Reaction score
Are you still coming to slab city? I have been here 6 weeks, its too hot to survive anymore and i need a good ride out. Im headed to denver then east coast for family obligations and such....i rode trains last summer but am wanting a shot at more actual IN THE WOODS camping rather than sleeping on broken glass urban camping. Im about to get my hitch plan together and gtfo but hey, you sound nice too

Reactions: BadKidNick

AtlasTheHobo

Reaction score
Are you still coming to slab city? I have been here 6 weeks, its too hot to survive anymore and i need a good ride out. Im headed to denver then east coast for family obligations and such....i rode trains last summer but am wanting a shot at more actual IN THE WOODS camping rather than sleeping on broken glass urban camping. Im about to get my hitch plan together and gtfo but hey, you sound nice too

I've hit a setback but ill be there on the 1st of may, if you're still around by then we will head over to denver. I know of some good mountains there to boondock with some other "up and out of the train life" kids if you want to do some actual camping. I've got a fully functional travel trailer, it's weird to me because, all I've known while I was traveling is being the dirty dread head train life feel sorry for me kid, but now I have this trailer and I'm not tied down to the rails anymore.

Reactions: BadKidNick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads