Going to be stuck in dirty jersey.

HUMANCONTRAST

Reaction score
So I have to get gum surgery/tooth pulled and I have to get a tumor removed from my leg so ill be stuck in dirty jersey till mid February. I'm unsure of how I'm going to spend my time, I've been traveling nonstop for the past two years and haven't been stationary in on place what so ever. I'll I've been doing is taking my dogs on 5 walks a day and reading, I can fly around here and usually make almost two hundred bucks, but I'm not going to be able to keep doing it and I don't wanna blow it up because it's such a good money spot. And I feel bad because I'm not on the road right now.

I've never had a read job except working a Renaissance fair and doing other various under the table jobs. So I'm unsure of how to get a job... If anyone could help or give me some ideas on how to spend the new two months, it'd be appreciated. thanks.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads