Go with your gut it's never wrong

Current Location
???
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
So what's everyone!!! Waiting on my ride out today I was about to hop a IM made completely of suicides. Fuck it I hop on it's not moving so as the ride is going my gut is telling me catch the next one. Waiting is everything. I've caught suicides before but I couldn't help but get the feeling of #1 getting caught and #2 the risk of dying cause it was the first thing smoking. Anyway have any of you done the same?

Attachments

Current Location
Minneapolis
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Only done it once while crazy intoxicated. Sobered up on the train and felt like a dumbass. Your life is never worth the ride and you don't get badass points for doing it.

OP
OP
kutty
Current Location
???
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Only done it once while crazy intoxicated. Sobered up on the train and felt like a dumbass. Your life is never worth the ride and you don't get badass points for doing it.
I agree. That train don't play...also I was sober but as I was rolling along before it picked up speed my gut feeling kicked in so I went with it and hopped off. Been chilling in the woods since. Lmmfao

Koala

sleeps 22 hours a day, eats chutes and leaves
Current Location
Albany NY
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
I dont even let it get to 'gut feeling' time. I set rules for myself before I ride. In the moment, things can be hectic and you have to make a snap decision. I already know I won't get on anything that's moving faster than a crawl, I won't ride any suicide (except for pig in a bucket), and I won't fuck around on top of cars/containers while they're moving.

Like @Thewalkindude said....your life isn't worth it. There's always another train coming down the line that might have a safer ride!

Current Location
Out there
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I considered riding suicide just once and thought about how much shit ive talked about people who do and wanted to slap myself. Real dumb.

iamwhatiam

Mossback
StP Supporter
Current Location
Darrington, WA
Reactions
98% 0% 2%
Suicide was the first thing I ever rode. It was an experience, but I don't think I'd ride it again unless it was an emergency and I needed to get out of town immediately for some reason.

OP
OP
kutty
Current Location
???
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Suicide was the first thing I ever rode. It was an experience, but I don't think I'd ride it again unless it was an emergency and I needed to get out of town immediately for some reason.
Yeah same here. I've rode once probably not my smartest move, but I'd do it again on a need to basis

Current Location
Humboldt County, CA
Reactions
0% 0% 0%
I've been sitting at the suicide bus stop for awhile and am kind of LARPing reincarnation at the moment.

I'm glad you're still here, kutty.

OP
OP
kutty
Current Location
???
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I've been sitting at the suicide bus stop for awhile and am kind of LARPing reincarnation at the moment.

I'm glad you're still here, kutty.
Thanks bro. I gotta better route now and I'll be on the road tomorrow...