Glad to be a part of the site now | Squat the Planet

Glad to be a part of the site now

LightspeedLife

Reaction score
...And about 20 minutes old, to boot! I expect to be on the road for some time -- as I'm fond of saying, "You gotta find your soil 'fore you plant your roots."

...I came up with that

Read the "Read This First!" threads, and the articles section looks to be the place for me, but it's 404'ed. I would love to read your stories and contribute a few myself. Is there a place to do that?

Reactions: kriminalmisfit

LightspeedLife

Reaction score
Ahhhh, looks like I just answered my own question after half a minute of browsing the site. "Travel Stories," right below "Introductions."

Neat

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
:) I like your quote "You gotta find your soil 'fore you plant your roots" - and welcome to STP! Ohhh and yes we have a lot of great information on equipment, road dawgs, etc - but dooooo hit the travel stories. This is what drew me here. Read one - cool, then another and I must say I was hooked. Urban Exploration is a favorite of mine as well cause I like it myself. Enjoy and welcome. :)

LightspeedLife

Reaction score
@Tude Urban exploration is something I did a lot of while I was in a more permanent situation in NY, but sadly, haven't had the chance to do since I've been on the road. Hopefully I can hit a few places while I'm in NM, and take pics! Regardless, it's a beautiful region of country, and I'll be sharing stories to come and a few I've already had. Looking forward to being a part of the community. Thanks for reaching out!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads