Give Reno some love!

BurnReno

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

If you are traveling around please drop by Reno, NV. It is the Biggest Little City around and has a beautiful counter culture. There is a soup kitchen and a shelter if you need it in the down town area and plenty of dumpsters around( I once scored 150 pounds of primo donuts!) With any city there are people who care and dont care...but when it comes to travelers I found that burners(local citizens of Burning Man) are pretty welcoming to the dirtbag type. Fresh water, dumpsters, places to sleep and a welcoming counterculture. If you have the chance give Reno a shot.

BurnReno

Reaction score
150 pounds of donuts jesus christ ide never eat another pastry after that.
~~~I didn't eat them all, I split them up and gave them out to friends, dropped a 50 pound bag off to some homeless, and gave another bag to a commune./// Whenever I was hungry for something sweet and was out of cash...donut dumpster it was./// lol Now the Dorito dumpster destroyed any love I had for chips...

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Reno is awesome I passed through with a friend once heading east I80.
Stopped at some friends of his he met recently after spending time "wandering"
Had a smoke and beer. Good times.

And Reno 911 wasn't too bad either.

Reactions: BurnReno

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads