give me a skateboard...

mightyb

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
i know one of you has a skateboard thats probally really good a trick board im having aproblem getting one kicked down ....where are you ill take the burden of the maple wood off your hands thanks m,,,,,im southwest by the way,,,and not gonna leave the country for it,,,,,TEXAS..

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, a little off subject...but if anyone has a nalgene bottle I will take it off ya. but im not leaving washington...you have to deliver it. im tired of saving up the money for one myself and am just too lazy, so yea

A

Adnil

A life lesson to you mightyb.
I'm in Texas with a board that I wouldn't mind giving out for free. Act decent with strangers on the net, you never know who can be able to help ya out one day.
2016-04-24_11-13-06.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Jet Jaguar

OstrichJockey

Banned
Reaction score
giphy.gif

I need one of those savage ass Maglites like the police have, if anyone has an extra and wants to deliver it to Northern Virginia.

mightyb

Banned
Reaction score
A life lesson to you mightyb.
I'm in Texas with a board that I wouldn't mind giving out for free. Act decent with strangers on the net, you never know who can be able to help ya out one day. View attachment 30119
the wheels suck the trucks are to light,,if i act a little nicer could you toss me a mortocycle?

mightyb

Banned
Reaction score
ususally what the universe provides is the best ,,,picking out,,best board i ever gotten and didnt even know the brand exsited was a skate sesh after a 20 man parking lot skate sesh rode off in the whip in so cal to another skate spot,,,,havent i seen you before on the road anyway???

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads