girly shit (I need advice on shit fur gettin hitched)! | Squat the Planet

girly shit (I need advice on shit fur gettin hitched)!

bobNkamille

Reaction score
so yeah Bob propsed to me on April fools day.

I would like to do everything DIY really like i plan on making my dress out of old shirts i will adopt from people and places. But i really fuking suck with this planning shit. So i was wondering if there is any songs you think would be weddin worthy nothing sappy though fuck sappy mostly folk sounding and maybe crust i dont know yeah. Should i just buy beer and stack it like a wedding cake and put sweet action figures on it. I dont know give me some advice. I dont want this thing to be serious at all so have fun with the thinking ness if you want to help me out:mad:

Reactions: Hazardoussix6six

Angela

Wandering But Not Lost Yet
Reaction score
Congratulations darlin', I really wish I could offer more advice but I've only been to one wedding reception in my entire thirty two years. And sadly that was fairly recently. I seem to live in a very weird little micro subculture where very few folks ever get married or have children. But if you want to keep it casual definitely stack those beer cans into the shape of a cake!

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
My advice are ruffles and a long ass train (as in the bottom of the dress trailing after you), as in what the Victorians liked back in the day...

Reactions: Matt Derrick

Beyond The Sun

Reaction score
I'm assuming the beer-can cake will be full cans of beer and not empties? If that's the case, I'm all for the idea, especially with action figures. I like both Arrow's and finn's ideas as well.

bobNkamille

Reaction score
thanks guys, well i dont really want the wedding to be recognized by the state but again we can do thing we can't do as a single couple like health insurance and shit in case i was to get prego. And yeas they will be full beer on the beer cake. I really like all your guys ideas alot. Thank you

Crazy Squirrel

Reaction score
I seem to live in a very weird little micro subculture where very few folks ever get married or have children.

I need to find a group like that! So hard to find outsider misfit childfree people.

I did notice the date on this thread, but out of sheer curiosity, did this wedding ever happen? How was it?

Last edited by a moderator:

danjo

Reaction score
My advice are ruffles and a long ass train (as in the bottom of the dress trailing after you), as in what the Victorians liked back in the day...
Watch out train hoppers, yeh might trip

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads