Girls on Bikes

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I just thought this was cool, and I wanted to share with folks here. Also, why aren't there more girls on motorcycles?

Girls on Bikes
http://www.messynessychic.com/2013/08/06/girls-on-bikes/

girlonbike.jpg

There aren’t enough girls on bikes. If I ever see one, I have to stop and wonder, sort of like when you see a female taxi driver. There is something seriously inspiring and powerful about a woman taking over what society still assumes is a man’s territory. Photographer and motorcyclist herself, Lanakila MacNaughton is looking for other female riders like herself to shoot. Documenting the “new wave of modern female motorcyclists”, Portland-based Lanakila who developed a passion for motorcycles in her early twenties says she wants to “reveal the brave, courageous and beautiful women that live to ride”.

Let’s take a ride with Lanakila into their world…

girlsonbikes19.jpg

girlsonbikes5.jpg

girlsonbikes2.jpg

girlsonbikes.jpg

girlsonbikes3.jpg

640x630xgirlsonbikes1.jpg

640x630xgirlsonbikes4.jpg

girlsonbikes7.jpg

girlsonbikes6.jpg

girlsonbikes20.jpg

girlsonbikes8.jpg

girlsonbikes9.jpg

girlsonbikes14.jpg

640x493xgirlsonbikes16.jpg

girlsonbikes12.jpg

girlsonbikes17.jpg

girlsonbikes18.jpg

girlsonbikes21.jpg

640x630xgirlsonbikes13.jpg

girlsonbikes10.jpg

girlsonbikes11.jpg

View more of the Women’s Motorcycle Exhibition by Lanakila MacNaughton.

” I hope to help discover and present female riders from all different communities, riding backgrounds, and styles, and maybe even influence some connectivity amongst riders from these different areas.”

Get in touch with Lanakila

And if you want to add some awesomeness to your instagram, follow this rad little lady here @fevvvvaa.

via Peteski

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Damn... Very nice.

And now you have me thinking how cheap would it be to travel longterm... if you are resourceful (year or more) by motorbike...

Reactions: VikingAdventurer

Kal

Reaction score
I think a woman on a motor cycle is sexy.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads