Girlfriend's Mom Bought "Death By Chocolate" Ice Cream

Trenton

Reaction score
DSCF0007.JPG

Sorry its a little blurry, shitty camera.

Reactions: Odin

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i'm curious as to what kind of relevance this has to the StP website?

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Probably none at all... it's in general banter.
Though if I had to guess I suppose you could correlate the need for sweet and chocolate and iced cream... to the consumption of cannabis. Which is an enjoyed activity in the travel/punk/squat community. And also world wide.

Karals... does your girlfriend and her mom enjoy a fatty once in a while? Cuz that would be awesome.

• Haha
Reactions: ByronMc

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

Trenton

Reaction score
That was my mistake, I threw it in pictures instead of general banter, sorry about that.

Also, no they don't, my girlfriend has regular blood tests done because she has an auto-immune disease and her mom is a teacher so if she gets caught with drugs she would lose her license, otherwise they would. (when you say fatty I assume you mean pot, if not my bad. again.)

K

Kim Chee

Somebody told me that heroine addicts have a deep appreciation for cocoa puffs. I bet this ice cream would probably do the trick too.

One of my favorite dumpster finds of all time is when I am lucky enough to find ice cream before it melts.

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
Well Karl, your girlfriends mom is gonna be pist, but you gotta share with all of us!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads