Girlfriend | Squat the Planet

Girlfriend

AaronOnTheRoad

Reaction score
My idea girlfriend would be a traveling girl, who doesn't mind hitchhiking or train hopping. But I'm not good at getting girlfriends, but just sex I'm good at. Anyways hopeful one will come my way one day.

• Stupid
Reactions: Shwillam
D

Deleted member 125

according to yer latest profile post it seems to me like you have found not only a girlfriend, but a fiance. maybe it was the just sex you are good at.

"AaronOnTheRoad Got drunk on blue ribbon and met this chick, apparently we're getting married. Fml"

AaronOnTheRoad

Reaction score
according to yer latest profile post it seems to me like you have found not only a girlfriend, but a fiance. maybe it was the just sex you are good at.

"AaronOnTheRoad Got drunk on blue ribbon and met this chick, apparently we're getting married. Fml"
I'm good at having one night stands but not finding a girlfriend. That one chick from my post was at the party I was at and that just happened. I don't really remember all that went down.

The hard part of getting a girlfriend is loving that's the hard part.

D

Deleted member 125

I'm good at having one night stands but not finding a girlfriend. That one chick from my post was at the party I was at and that just happened. I don't really remember all that went down.

The hard part of getting a girlfriend is loving that's the hard part.

well to be honest with you ide say the hard part of getting a partner for you might be that you get black out drunk ( apparently) and get engaged to strangers and then dont remember it but remember enough to make a post on a website about it.

AaronOnTheRoad

Reaction score
well to be honest with you ide say the hard part of getting a partner for you might be that you get black out drunk ( apparently) and get engaged to strangers and then dont remember it but remember enough to make a post on a website about it.
I'm just going by what she told me the day after. I proposed to her when I was drunk. I usually don't drink that much

• Haha
Reactions: Testicool and Odin

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
  • Haha
Reactions: Drengor

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads