Getting ready to Hit the road in July(Fingers crossed)

rustedapple

Reaction score
Hello,My name is Chris. I have been stuck in California since late January of this year dealing with health issues(i.e over 10 blood clots in my body).I go back for my Final MRI in a week to see if the clots are gone and if they are(fingers crossed) i intend to hit the road,cause i'm going stir crazy being stuck in Northern California.I plan on heading out on July Fourth from Sacramento and make my way up north and into BC and travel around Canada for a bit.I have always wanted to travel around Canada and i figured summer was the best time to do it.I have Hitchhiked Interstate 80 across country already last summer and have ridden trains as far east as Florida and would like to get around to riding up the east coast as i hear it's a nice ride.I figured since I'm about to hit the road again i might as well try and meet like minded people and this seems like a good place to do just that.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads