Getting Older

dalitpidated

Reaction score
Yup its happening. I started noticing it a few years back, so I decided I needed a more permanent spot, maybe even a home. I bought a huge building in the country that was a dog hoarder property for 30 years. I spent the past two years shoveling out the shit and building a new roof. Then someone gave me a cabin on top of a mountain last winter, because my building is still unlivable. I have been fixing that as well. The mountain is amazing. I am turning both properties into permaculture palaces. I still get out to see shows, and my properties are 400 miles apart, so most of my squatting and traveling is more directed to those places.

Hey I need help with everything, if you want to help fix blighted properties, build permaculture, or fill a supporting role. I am trying to group up. We are trying to get some pasture land and a weed growing house too, if you are good at finding work we can do it. I am bad at finding work but good at doing it.

I live in a pickup truck. I used to live in VW busses and backpacks. I think its time to group up and garden and share.

Reactions: RoadFlower33

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
been feeling the same. just bought some empty land in idaho to build a little nest of some sort on.... everything is still up in the air. i do own a bus and construction tools if the project is right and i can park...

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
i guess my point was ill do work for you in trade you do work for me. could be beneficial

dalitpidated

Reaction score
i guess my point was ill do work for you in trade you do work for me. could be beneficial
I would be down for trades like that, only thing is we are on opposite sides of the country. I have really toned down my mileage, although I may cheat to get to rainbow this year. On the other hand, if things get dicey this year I may just sell this building. I am having such a hard time finding work to support it.

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I get all that for sure. Nationals should be epic this year.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads