getting my bum on

jackie

Reaction score
made it to gainesville a couple days ago and hood up with a few different people here and there so wherever i am i usually recognize someone. being out here isnt too bad. getting hot showers and hot food for free which is awesome. everyone's willing to give you a smoke as long as you return the favor sometime. dont mind sleeping at the plaza either. of course there are some shady characters around though...my pack was stolen while i was in the shower so i have to start over. got the clothes on my back and a journal now. the shelters a pretty cool place to get the basics. there are some neat spots out re and everyones always smokin some pot or drinkin sime beer at tje bus stops. not too shabby. ill add more later...shower time

D

Deleted member 125

dont sleep in the plaza in gville dude, that is sketch-tastic. PM me ill give you some info on gainsville and how to not get yer shit stolen again...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads