Getting cabin fever | Squat the Planet

Getting cabin fever

Needles

Reaction score
Hey what's up, I'm Needles (the kind you knit with) From Baltimore originally, bummed around Cali from 08-10, living in NC since 2011. Long story short, my bf isn't ready for kids yet and I'm getting tired of waiting. I've always wanted to trainhop but didn't have the chance in Cali. I'll be 30 next year so better get to it if I'm going to. I'm a crafter, beadwork, macrame, knitting, sewing and all that jazz, never had a problem making money on the road. My pup Soma is almost 9 now and I don't think she'd be up for trains so I'm also tossing around the idea of buying a van. No solid plans yet, figured I'd say hi and stop being a creeper.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using the Squat the Planet mobile app!

D

Deleted member 17306

Holy shit, how long did it take you to write that introduction?!?o_O

Welcome. No solid plans.. what about tentative plans? Is there anywhere you've been meaning to check out/get back to?

Needles

Reaction score
Lol haven't logged in in a while until recently. Always wanted to see Boston, I could do Oregon, never been to slab city, wouldn't mind going back to sunset cliffs in ocean beach. Pretty open. I'd probably only be looking to do 1-2 month trips unless my bf turns out to be completely against the idea, in which case it'll be full time.

• Haha
Reactions: todd

todd

Reaction score
I wouldn't take a pup first thing

Reaction score
South Florida here, planning on going to the rainbow gathering in February then sailing to the keys. It'd be awesome to have an adventurous partner. I've thought about tramping to the slabs but, I'm undecided still. Anyway, squat here, eat, be merry or whatever. I have plenty of work if you are up for the task.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Reactions: VikingAdventurer

Needles

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. :) I've currently got a pretty sweet job in the vape/ecig industry, but thanks to the FDA we could be closing up shop as early as spring next year. So I'm probably staying put for the winter, but all bets are off come spring.

Reactions: todd

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads