Im def not a punk(x) o what ever... hope I do not die.

Rambler

Reaction score
Hey yuuuuu guyyyysss,

-Im freshly 21.
-Live in Southern Indiana
-I ride street BMX (Skateparks are kind of gay)
-I play a lot of traditional folk tunes on the guitar
-Im not punk
-Punk girls are fucking gorgeous though.
-Havent catched out yet, Looking to do so in the next couple weeks/month.
-I smoke weed, sometimes to much
-I enjoy a good time but im not one to get crazy, pretty relaxed ya kno.
-I have camped all my life and im not talking about at the local RV spot, like back woods grizzly bear shit.
-I wear cowboy boots but im not a country boy or anything.
-I fucking hate preps and 9-5 lifestyles
-I have only had two real jobs my whole life. Lifes to short to be a slave.
-Cant think of anything else.

I would like to meet a punk girl when on my first trip. Anything you guys could suggest to me NOT to do on my first trip please let me know. I do not want to be stabbed for doing s faux pos.

Eadoin

Reaction score
hahaha i dont think i have heard anyone say "preps" since i was in like 9th grade.
and if any "punk girls" read this i dont think they would come near you and your cowboy boots.
also, how does one ride bmx in cowboy boots?

Rambler

Reaction score
Newburgh to be exact. Lots of old people who are grouchy.

I hope I didnt come off as a idiot making this thread. It was a weird day yesterday...

Rambler

Reaction score
Thanks man! Yah im pretty sure I know how to get up to Indy/bloomington. Ive just been following the tracks on google maps lol. Theres a chance I might end up in Chicago tho.

Abbie

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
haha i like your cheese Rambler.
Good luck with your traveling though. After reading your epic summary of yourself I'd suggest hitching out instead. I havent even been traveling that long so I dont mean to sound egotistical but, you have a lot to learn. Expect the unexpected dude.

Rambler

Reaction score
Thanks chese is delicious! Epic is deff a overstatement tho haha... Honestly I would feel safer taking my chances on the rails rather then getting picked up by some bible belt btk killer. Im sure I do have a lot to learn but I might be hopping out with some fellas who have been doing it for a while.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads