Gettin out of nashville

Kphoenix

Reaction score
Anyone have any suggestions on how to leave Nashville without gettin picked up by the cops for hitchhiking. i would busk but i dont have a guitar with me and fuck jobs.

barefootinbabylon

Reaction score
I was hitchin' with this kid once who told me it had taken him 4 tries to get out of Nashville... Once he was 16 miles out, once something ungodly ridiculous like, 40, etc. etc. - the cops kept bringing him back. Wouldn't even bring him to JAIL, would just... bring him back to the center of town, oh-so-kindly alerting him as to where the Sally was. Good God. I have no actual advice for you here... Sell plasma a couple of times, get up enough money for a bus to the next city or something? I know Megabus is cheap as hell, and might stop in Nashville...

Kphoenix

Reaction score
I was hitchin' with this kid once who told me it had taken him 4 tries to get out of Nashville... Once he was 16 miles out, once something ungodly ridiculous like, 40, etc. etc. - the cops kept bringing him back. Wouldn't even bring him to JAIL, would just... bring him back to the center of town, oh-so-kindly alerting him as to where the Sally was. Good God. I have no actual advice for you here... Sell plasma a couple of times, get up enough money for a bus to the next city or something? I know Megabus is cheap as hell, and might stop in Nashville...
im catchin out to memphis if all goes well.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads