Get paid in Amazon gift cards for your opinion- it really works!!

ScumRag

me, hellarity, oak, ca. about 2006
Reaction score
I've been doing surveys for about a year now with this app... It really works & it usually about a buck per survey. I've earned about $400 so far & have bought most food items- miso, nori etc; traveler friendly foods & gear..

For the admins of this site, I'm not benefitting in anyway from sharing this info, so pls don't mark it as SPAM... But if it's against rules I understand...(just pls don't block me! Im not a d-bag!)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.surveysampling.mobile.quickthoughts

sometimes they offer surveys of up to $15... And its a good way to pass time

Reactions: Michael Collins

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
If Amazon sells camping gear or even scanner radios, then maybe I would consider.

Have you ever visited Amazon? Of course they sell those things.

ScumRag

me, hellarity, oak, ca. about 2006
Reaction score
I'm a pretty big guy & found that Amazon caters to XL ppl so I got my first ever sleeping bag that actually fit. Haha, you'll find everything you need..

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I'm a pretty big guy & found that Amazon caters to XL ppl so I got my first ever sleeping bag that actually fit. Haha, you'll find everything you need..

ha i know just how you feel, i got an xtra wide sleeping bag and it's made my life way better.

Reactions: ScumRag

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Taking a look at the link... looks legit. I might try it out... if I do I'll report back.

Have you ever visited Amazon? Of course they sell those things.

I just realized... along with never using facemachine... I've never made a purchase on amazon or ebay... or ever used paypal... wtf... ::eek:ldman::

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads