get me the fuck of out LA

Chewbacka

Reaction score
ive never been to vegas but maybe i can find something there to set off to the east.
whats the train yard like there?

If you ride trains, just hitch to colton and hop out of there. A few friends of mine came from there a few weeks ago and said it was pretty busy, should be pretty calm there now. Or try and find a bus out there. Should be pretty cheap.

Reactions: ayyyjayyy
P

Pheonix

When I was in LA I walked/hitchhiked up CA-1, the pacific coast highway towards Malibu and Ventura.

Malibu was my best panhandling experience in LA too.

smellsea

Reaction score
paisano buses. i dont know if they go to la but if they do itll be in the phone book, they go alot of places in the country so i wouldnt doubt it. i caught one from el paso to austin for surgery once. it was really cheap. but yeah cheap buses, try the phone book.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
paisano buses. i dont know if they go to la but if they do itll be in the phone book, they go alot of places in the country so i wouldnt doubt it. i caught one from el paso to austin for surgery once. it was really cheap. but yeah cheap buses, try the phone book.

i can't seem to find a website or info for paisano buses. do you have any more info you can share that might help my research? does anyone else know about cheap bus lines?

smellsea

Reaction score
dude, when i was in austin i tried to find a way to get back there by bus, and i found a website for them but it practically had zero info for them, no adress of depots, no phone numbers, not even a town they stopped in at all. also couldnt remember the name of the depot in austin that they dropped me at for the life of me! haha danm that shit pissed me off so bad at the time. i think if they arn't in the phone book you're outta luck. the bus station in el paso is pretty much on the border, it was shitty but it was cheap. but the ticket had a ton of bus stations they went too. all over, as far as michigan and shit. i guess the ticket would of been the best bet of taking their bus line again but i trashed it.

BrianC503

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I know there's a bus for $25 to Vegas from there, but I forget the name of it - sorry! Then, of course, you'd be stuck in Vegas, and I'd rather be stuck in LA than Vegas, ANY fuckin' day...

i disagree. if you only have a few bucks in LA, youre screwed. if you only have a few bucks in vegas, you can grab a few 99 cent beers and watch the entertainment on fremont without anyone looking twice at you.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads