German Rucksacks | Squat the Planet

German Rucksacks

D

Deleted member 1505

Has anyone had one, or know anyone who has one?

I'm thinking about getting one, they are pretty inexpensive. I just want to make sure they arnt so inexpensive for a reason.

Thanks.

Jankem

Reaction score
I used to have one. What kind of german rucksack? I had a Warsaw Pact era German pack... The pack itself was waterproof, and held a decent amount of stuff. There were loops I could attach a tarp/blanket/whatever to, but the straps were narrow and were attached to the pack by hooks. Huge pain in the ass.

D

Deleted member 1505

I used to have one. What kind of german rucksack? I had a Warsaw Pact era German pack... The pack itself was waterproof, and held a decent amount of stuff. There were loops I could attach a tarp/blanket/whatever to, but the straps were narrow and were attached to the pack by hooks. Huge pain in the ass.

Its a "German Style Alpine Rucksack", its pretty basic nothing fancy. I dont think the pack im looking at is water proof. Its made out of cotton canvas, the straps are narrow too...i guess if i really look at it, it seems like a piece of crap. Im just trying to find a pack that i cant fit TOO MUCH stuff in...because then I'll hold onto a bunch of junk I dont need (really bad habit).

Thanks.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads