G'day From New Zealand

TayNZ

Kiwi Vagabond
Reaction score
A born and bred Kiwi, I am hitting the road in April, heading to the South Island in search of a job and accommodation for winter. In spring I plan to head out, hitchhike and explore my amazing country.
Safe travels everyone!

• Love It
Reactions: Juan Derlust

Raggamuffin

Reaction score
Kia ora!

Beautiful land to explore. I have also hitched through North and South Island. Adventure in Wanaka for a time, trust me, was there for a while... gotta check out the lake - absolutely breathtaking. Also where I got my first ever tattoo! (Hand poked Maori style) Enjoy the journey of Aotearoa my friend!

[Aotearoa: Land of the Long White Cloud] Maori name for New Zealand

Reactions: TayNZ

TayNZ

Kiwi Vagabond
Reaction score
ok nikau - keep us posted!
Will definitely be active on the boards here, just getting to the time now where I decide what to store and what to sell.

Kia ora!

Beautiful land to explore. I have also hitched through North and South Island. Adventure in Wanaka for a time, trust me, was there for a while... gotta check out the lake - absolutely breathtaking. Also where I got my first ever tattoo! (Hand poked Maori style) Enjoy the journey of Aotearoa my friend!

[Aotearoa: Land of the Long White Cloud] Maori name for New Zealand
Tēnā Koe!
New Zealand is amazing and I have decided I want to see ALL of it before I venture elsewhere. I have dreams of getting to North America and Europe to visit some long lost mates.

Reactions: Raggamuffin

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads