G'day all! ;)

Benji91

Gone Walkabout
Reaction score
Website
www.instragram.com
Hey lovely people,

I'm Benji.

Born and raised in Sydney, Australia - moved up north to Brisbane when I was a teenager.

I love travelling more than most things in life, I've seen a lot of Oz and a fair bit of the world (USA, UK, Thailand, Tanzania, Malaysia, Netherlands...wherever there's a cheap flight and a couch to crash on)...I work whatever jobs I can to fund this, but am looking moving overseas (probably Canada, maybe England) and making a long desired life on the road. I need to see more of the world than the island I was born on.

Also a lover of music (ain't we all?), I dig everything from Choking Victim to the Melvins to Howlin' Wolf to the Coup. I've played in a few bands here in Brissy, mainly grunge/punk stuff and with a healthy dose of thrash.

I explore the area around my current home base as much as I can...it's lead to some awesome little adventures. Overnighters in the bush, encounters with angry snakes, befriending wallabies, stumbling upon abandon farm houses.

Anyways, I'll quit rambling on!

I'm on here looking for new mates, van/RV living tips and any help I can to make this life on the road happen.

Always up for a chat about anything.

Have a picture of me and my dingo friend on some bush adventures up in the D'Aguilar Range.

14212843_10153953483736483_2673019761056711099_n.jpg

Peace!

beersalt

Reaction score
Website
m.soundcloud.com
Welcome!! I dig the picture.
Best wishes for your travels, yo!
I hope you can find some helpful tips n trix
Keep on movin'

Reactions: Benji91

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads