Gal from Eastern Massachusetts. | Squat the Planet

Gal from Eastern Massachusetts.

Vinyl LP

Reaction score
So I found this forum through another forum about shoplifting and I signed up to see the thread. Figured I might as well introduce myself.

So a little about me, I'm 19 and getting a certificate for organic farming. I actually never traveled, but I'm definitely intrigued. I figured it could be a good opportunity to do guerrilla farming and meet some cool characters. Eh, what else.... I'm a vegetarian insomniac, extremely friendly, I don't have a drivers license, I love worms, and I can speak moderate Portuguese.

I think I summed it all up.

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
Welcome! I wish I could say a bunch of cool things like that...I can drink a 30 rack ta myself, chase the captian with jim beam, and I can speak fluent english!! Nice ta meet you have fun out there!

Reaction score
hey! welcome! I'm 20 and also pretty inexperienced at a lot of this stuff and looking to do some learning myself. I'm also currently in Eastern MA, I'm just in a shitty suburb like 15 minutes north of Providence, RI. You seem pretty cool, and I'm hoping to get something going and get out and go somewhere once it gets warmer.

wartomods

Reaction score
So I found this forum through another forum about shoplifting and I signed up to see the thread. Figured I might as well introduce myself.

So a little about me, I'm 19 and getting a certificate for organic farming. I actually never traveled, but I'm definitely intrigued. I figured it could be a good opportunity to do guerrilla farming and meet some cool characters. Eh, what else.... I'm a vegetarian insomniac, extremely friendly, I don't have a drivers license, I love worms, and I can speak moderate Portuguese.

I think I summed it all up.

welcome, if you ever happen to wish to practice your portuguese, talk with me, ahah

Vinyl LP

Reaction score
hey! welcome! I'm 20 and also pretty inexperienced at a lot of this stuff and looking to do some learning myself. I'm also currently in Eastern MA, I'm just in a shitty suburb like 15 minutes north of Providence, RI. You seem pretty cool, and I'm hoping to get something going and get out and go somewhere once it gets warmer.
I love Providence. In fact I'm taking the Peter Pan bus there tonight. What city do you live in?

And wartomod: I probably should pratice legit Portuguese. I speak the Brazilian kind and I dunno how to write it.

wartomods

Reaction score
I love Providence. In fact I'm taking the Peter Pan bus there tonight. What city do you live in?

And wartomod: I probably should pratice legit Portuguese. I speak the Brazilian kind and I dunno how to write it.

They are pretty much the same, only the accent differs. Its like brittish and non brittish english affair.

Vinyl LP

Reaction score
I'm from Fall River, home of Lizzie Borden, haha. I know of Atterbro but I don't know where its at. I'm assuming near Swansea? Westport? Dartmouth? New Bedford? Somewhere 'round there.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads