GAHH My Rib

TBone

Reaction score
Has anyone ever fucked there ribs up before? I was riding my bike other night drunk and wiped out in an alley. I didn't hurt so much the next day now 3 days later it's fucking hurting. It's right off my sternum below collar bone. I don't think it's broke but something is fucked up.

TBone

Reaction score
Not really hard to breath but it's on the front of my chest. It's not just sore but sharp shooting pain when I move the right way or touch it.

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
Is there a good deal of swelling? That as well as purple/red splotches in the area are signs of a bone fracture. If only your muscle is what is hurting, then you might have torn a muscle or tendon. If you don't have either and since it's near your sternum, you may have damaged some cartilage, which is going to take a while to heal. You really should find someone who can identify the injury, but either way, if it's very swollen or gets swollen in a very short amount of time, you'll need to get to a hospital.

But anyway, I don't think I can tell what the injury actually is without actually being there.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads