Banned Fuckingbum banned for trolling. (1 Viewer)

FuckinBum

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Hometown
your mom's house
I have merged all of this users threads into this one to document why their account was banned. -- Matt Derrick

u know, i never thought in a million years i'd join this fuckin site, but being in a house and cursing the foul name of social media (especially facebook) can really make a man do some unexpected, and often questionable, things.

with that said how the fuck are u all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

KamradeKowboy

Lurker
Hometown
Austin, Texas
u know, i never thought in a million years i'd join this fuckin site, but being in a house and cursing the foul name of social media (especially facebook) can really make a man do some unexpected, and often questionable, things.

with that said how the fuck are u all.
well, I'm just super duper and I have no problem understanding the plague of Facebook. Cheers to you and your questionable decisions. Let's hope you make more of them...

OP
FuckinBum

FuckinBum

Banned
Hometown
your mom's house
so i've heard the whole bit . . . "i'm traincore, i ride fast n eat ass, get drunk ride junk!" and the like.

no you don't no one does. people stopped riding after the depression was over and everyone got a car.

even if u do, you fucking don't. u r a hitch hiker. you take the bus. the only train u were ever on was a fucking amtrak. you're only traincore cause you rode the empire builder eight times this year alone.

riding trains is dangerous, and illegal.

the hardest part about riding trains is buying the ticket.

the ccg is made by and for foamers to go jerk their dicks and/or flick their beans to the trains they want to sexually molest.

quit living the lie and embrace the cold hard facts of life! YOU KNOW THESE THINGS TO BE TRUE!

be modest, not the hottest.

OP
FuckinBum

FuckinBum

Banned
Hometown
your mom's house
we met in colton, earlier this year.

u where running for a train, hopped a knuckle, and i dissaproved.

i invited u to the drainage ditch none the less. we bum pilled it n made some cash, got 99 bananas.

we rode n got pulled off in mojave, ca. some dude smoked a j with us n drank a half pint with him. he couldn't hold shit n creeped us out.

we flew "too ugly to prostitute" on the blank side of a csx sign in roseville.

u housed me up at your partents house for a couple hours.

we split ways. we ran into each other in dunsmuir, ca. went to black butte.

when we split again u went to the hospital cause u had a bad cough from smoking for 25 years.

DONT BE DEAD! HIT ME UP!

OP
FuckinBum

FuckinBum

Banned
Hometown
your mom's house
whoever rated my original post "shit", i thank thee.

those who are confused, know nothing but the confusion they have created for them selfs, which i myself am guilty of.

DO U TRULY NOT KNOW? MUST U WONDER THIS WORLD BLIND!?

dumpster harpy

Rambler
Hometown
Hell, MA
You are hereby canonized as a Discordian Saint 3rd Class of the House of the Apostles of Eris Discordia, POEE, titles, titles, etc...

Congratulations, Condolences, and Good Forever

OP
FuckinBum

FuckinBum

Banned
Hometown
your mom's house
Does not everyone has love for satire?
one that sees! PRAISE BE TO JAHOVA, or whoever the fuck.

also, WavesAtDeer, i haven't succumbed to my triggers regarding methamphetamines in some time. also, my names not dave.

i appologize i can't be tweeker dave (i'm sure he name precedes him in reputable fashion) but i simply just can't be someone i am not.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 26656

I deleted myself
so i've heard the whole bit . . . "i'm traincore, i ride fast n eat ass, get drunk ride junk!" and the like.

no you don't no one does. people stopped riding after the depression was over and everyone got a car.

even if u do, you fucking don't. u r a hitch hiker. you take the bus. the only train u were ever on was a fucking amtrak. you're only traincore cause you rode the empire builder eight times this year alone.

riding trains is dangerous, and illegal.

the hardest part about riding trains is buying the ticket.

the ccg is made by and for foamers to go jerk their dicks and/or flick their beans to the trains they want to sexually molest.

quit living the lie and embrace the cold hard facts of life! YOU KNOW THESE THINGS TO BE TRUE!

be modest, not the hottest.
Shut up, you stupid fuckin oogle lol

Coywolf

Mastering the Art of Houselessness
Staff member
Top Poster of the Month
Hometown
Northern Arizona
Website
www.youtube.com
You are a fuckong moron. Just delete your fucking account now, because I see you getting banned in the near future.

Between your introduction post and this one, it is obvious that you just came to this site to troll people because you obviously have some vendetta against people on here.

Seriously, the fuck you expect with posts like this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $100.00 of $100.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $130.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Going nuts! Ehrenberg Arizona....😬
Hi everybody my name is Steve aka Miami Mike from the central coast of California ,more precisely Paso Robles/lake nacimento
Squat in Austin’s north loop! Seeking advice and squat mates as well as offering a place to crash and some company. We got booze and electric?
croc wrote on quad8's profile.
Yo, last night I rode my first autorack! Colton to Yermo in an automax n it was articulated, door open. Love those curved floors so u got a lil hidey wall to chill behind.
Thought of u as soon as we got on lol
Sick as a dog in Texas, once again..
Fuckin' shit
Moondoggy420fl wrote on Cici Carmella's profile.
Go to the gathering in Ocala and you’ll find a ride out of Florida easy as pie
I'm thinking about saving up a little travel money and do some casual freight hopping, it's been almost 3 years :(
Texas bound! Weeee!!!!! 🐌
Must of seen a thousand robins in Appalachicola. Guess that's where they all go...

Beautiful ride from the panhandle through Alabama, big bruised sky all the way until it opened up on me just south of Jackson on 49.

Think I'll head for Terlingua once I finish turning this wrench and dry myself out...

Members online

No members online now.