fuck this ratrace | Squat the Planet

fuck this ratrace

nickhitch

Reaction score
Long time lurker here, remember discovering Stp shortly after i discovered digihitch way back in the day. Come here to read shit and get some insight, done a little HH'ing, never hopped, maybe one day. Yeah one day.

Anyways yep im nick and ive had it with this bullshit life tthat everyone wants me to live, back to what i want since everything has fallen through. Gonna be looking to get out of fort worthless and out of texas. The weathers been good so why not.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Very cool and welcome to STP Nick! Lots to read and plan through here too. Oh - wow - just realized you registered in 2012 ... and welcome again :)

Phoenix

Reaction score
Hey Nick! Well I'm just getting into this as well, for similar reasons. If you start your journey and end up in Cali/Nevada/Arizona anytime soon, let me know. It'd be nice to have a mutual friend to hate on "The Man/Big Brother" with whilst traveling. :p

Flemmings

Reaction score
Welcome nick! I used to live in Lewisville right off Lewisville lake. So I was literally right in your neck of the woods. Stayed with a good friend down there for several months. I hated the urban sprawl, it sucked donkey tits! Took for ever to walk anywhere in the suburbs. Ended up coming back to Ohio

Hey Nick! Well I'm just getting into this as well, for similar reasons. If you start your journey and end up in Cali/Nevada/Arizona anytime soon, let me know. It'd be nice to have a mutual friend to hate on "The Man/Big Brother" with whilst traveling. :p

Hey, I'm going to be in the Arizona area in the next week or two, That is if my car can take the trip! . Planning on doing some hiking, idk after that.

Reactions: Mankini

Phoenix

Reaction score
Hey, I'm going to be in the Arizona area in the next week or two, That is if my car can take the trip! . Planning on doing some hiking, idk after that.

Nice! Arizona is so gawsh darn beautiful. I lived out in Tempe a couple years ago and had a ton of fun; their college towns are sure a blast ;)

Reactions: Mankini

nickhitch

Reaction score
Dont know about soon, gotta make it outta hell first. West is the plan, west then north.

Reactions: Phoenix

tony longshanks

Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Sorry for my density, but HHing is hitch hiking, I presume?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads