Fuck Me | Squat the Planet

Fuck Me

• Thread starter Deleted member 30226
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 30226

Does Discord have to be this difficlt? Just asking ...

@Matt Derrick I mean what do you want? the old stories of Winder xxx and why I hated him or @bote who remebrts me? im at arden yard wattchn trains and still this shit to chat with folks sorry freind ram blin

D

Deleted member 30226

Does Discord have to be this difficlt? Just asking ...

@Matt Derrick I mean what do you want? the old stories of Winder xxx and why I hated him or @bote who remebrts me? im at arden yard wattchn trains and still this shit to chat with folks sorry freind ram blin
It cobbles my email that is sent . You are the rune master on thr forum. but it does not transliterate my email to discord. thansk you and sorry i am drunk

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
We've had a lot of shitty trolls join the discord. It's been a real shit show at times. If you're experiencing what seems like too many hurdles to get over just to sign up, the blame goes on those trolls. It's that same ol thing that happens on the road, how one person can fuck things up for so many others.

• Agree
Reactions: Coywolf
D

Deleted member 30226

We've had a lot of shitty trolls join the discord. It's been a real shit show at times. If you're experiencing what seems like too many hurdles to get over just to sign up, the blame goes on those trolls. It's that same ol thing that happens on the road, how one person can fuck things up for so many others.
You have been kind. I give 2 shits and you know what I care about is you took time to tell me. Dont matter. u r kind and ai am hammered. I am sorry if i was rude ... not and i am. thanx

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
You're good homie. You didn't come off rude. I think you were just asking a question, right. Why is it so difficult to get onto the discord. It's those fucking trolls. You're a better drunk than a lot of others. At least you're all lovey and kind. Those are the best drunks.

Reactions: Coywolf
D

Deleted member 8978

I did not know that Discord was under downtime. It wouldn't be under a direct denial of service (DDoS) attack, would it? Only trolls would do that. This is why we can't have nice things!

D

Deleted member 30226

I think it was more user error than DDoS. ;) Phones and drunks catching out of Arden yard make interesting bedfellows. Made it to Milford and heading back down today.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads