Fuck Me

Reaction score
I am sick of this shit. I want to leave this town, this state, this fucking country. I feel as though I have unfinished businees, though. I have bills to pay as long as can, a truck to sell, and a sick grandmother. I dont want to be here, yet the only solice I find is in the bottom of a bottle. I am 18 years old, working 60 hours a week to pay bills that arent even mine. I just want to leave it all, but I fucking cant. Its like someting is holding me back. I dont remember how many bottles of beer I have had tonight I judt hope it all ends soon.

Reactions: wokofshame

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Breathe. And breathe again. Things can be tough. I plan on leaving here when my mom decides to pass. Love her to death but she is my last hold here in the darn place I've been all my life. You are brave to be holding up and paying for things that are not your purchases and helping. I applaud you for standing up and my gawd - at 18 yrs old that is giant of you. I do not know your specifics but just suggest be careful and do as @EphemeralStick stated - take care of yourself.

Kal

Reaction score
Tude is right just breath, Ephemeralsick is right take care of yourself and hang in there your grandma needs you and when she passes then leave.

Reactions: thecuntofsatan
Reaction score
Thank you all for the advice. I am wasted again so I dont really have anthing to say at the moment. Sorry for all the typos, lol.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads