Fuck Butte rescue mission | Squat the Planet

Fuck Butte rescue mission

Johny

Reaction score
Just got back from the soup kitchen at the Kc and had a small service for a friend of ours Ernie.
Ernie to the hospital because he wasn't feeling good, they seen him then released him so he went to the mission and wasn't aloud in because he had a beer, so Ernie walked over got a 4 pack and sat down behind the Butte civic center. It was -30 out.
They found him in the snow bank back there Saturday, he has been missing since Christmas. They've been plowing snow over him for two months.
Every year 2-3 ppl. Freeze to death because they have had a beer or failed a drug test to get into the mission.
And they claim to be doing God's work.
DUCK THE BUTTE RESCUE MISSION! !

salxtina

Reaction score
Jesus fuck I'm sorry man. Fuck these churches playing the middle man deciding who can get fucking scraps. Burn the owning class out of every fucking city, hang the last real estate broker with the guts of the last cop.

Johny

Reaction score
Jesus fuck I'm sorry man. Fuck these churches playing the middle man deciding who can get fucking scraps. Burn the owning class out of every fucking city, hang the last real estate broker with the guts of the last cop.
Ya man I worked there for 8 months last winter, got to see how screwed they were from the inside out.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads