From the Midwest to the world! Hi I’m new | Squat the Planet

From the Midwest to the world! Hi I’m new

folkpunkordie

Reaction score
Hi! I’m M! I’m 20 and from WI. I’m totally new to wandering, but it’s something I’ve wanted to do legit my entire life, so you’ve gotta start somewhere, right? So far my favorite modes of travel are def by car and train, but I’m totally open to whatever tbh. My fav music genre is (obviously) folk punk, and a hobby of mine is writing music that I’ll probably never post anywhere. I also love divination like tea leaf readings and tarot cards. But other than that I’m a tattoo apprentice, so I do art like all the time.
also, I’m a cancer, ENTP, and type 4 on enneagram if ur into that type of stuff.
But yeah, I love making new friends so if you wanna chat hmu!!!

SammiePa

Reaction score
Website
www.stephenbartlettwriter.com
Hi! I’m M! I’m 20 and from WI. I’m totally new to wandering, but it’s something I’ve wanted to do legit my entire life, so you’ve gotta start somewhere, right? So far my favorite modes of travel are def by car and train, but I’m totally open to whatever tbh. My fav music genre is (obviously) folk punk, and a hobby of mine is writing music that I’ll probably never post anywhere. I also love divination like tea leaf readings and tarot cards. But other than that I’m a tattoo apprentice, so I do art like all the time.
also, I’m a cancer, ENTP, and type 4 on enneagram if ur into that type of stuff.
But yeah, I love making new friends so if you wanna chat hmu!!!
A fellow song writer! Nice to meet you

Reactions: folkpunkordie

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
nice! welcome to StP. i say take a chance and post some of your music! you'll be surprised what you learn from people's input! also, show us some of your art! we could always use more art for StP :)

Honey Crust

Reaction score
Website
flowercrownmeaqueen.bandcamp.com
Hey there, welcome to StP! We love our folky punks here lol

I play in a folk punk band called Flower Crown Me A Queen, and the travels I've written about on here have had an insane amount of influence on my music and the way that I share it (Including a wild hitch hiking trip to California to play in a strip mall DIY space lol)

Look around, there's lots of lovely people here, and post your music and your art stuffs! Guaranteed at least a couple of us'll enjoy it <3

Hazardoussix6six

RideBikesPlayPolo
Reaction score
Hey there, welcome to StP! We love our folky punks here lol

I play in a folk punk band called Flower Crown Me A Queen, and the travels I've written about on here have had an insane amount of influence on my music and the way that I share it (Including a wild hitch hiking trip to California to play in a strip mall DIY space lol)

Look around, there's lots of lovely people here, and post your music and your art stuffs! Guaranteed at least a couple of us'll enjoy it <3
Just listened to your band, if I had cash I'd send it, but good sound keep it up

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads