From St. Louis MO

GulfWarVet53

Reaction score
I am from St. Louis MO and happy to find this place! Waiting on the VA to make its decision I still will like to move around the world for a time! I have an apartment so if you are in the St louis mo area and need some help feel free to come by! I am serious. No crazies and people with bad intentions. I would like to meet some people who love to ride the greyhound until a van can be purchased. I will have my fair share to help. Well until then I am new and would like to get involved!

Deadfast40

Reaction score
I am from St. Louis MO and happy to find this place! Waiting on the VA to make its decision I still will like to move around the world for a time! I have an apartment so if you are in the St louis mo area and need some help feel free to come by! I am serious. No crazies and people with bad intentions. I would like to meet some people who love to ride the greyhound until a van can be purchased. I will have my fair share to help. Well until then I am new and would like to get involved!

Hopefully the VA will come through. They're always crazy slow with everything.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads