Photos - From Slabs to NY | Squat the Planet

Photos From Slabs to NY

Hillbilly Castro

Reaction score
These look great guys. Missing the road and this is exactly the stuff I'm missing. How many of you are in NY? Sticking around at all?

Dude Donald! ya dude I'm kicking it in upstate NY for a minute (it's only me and Jake and Aileen in the northeast and they are in PA), waiting for the cold to break, and then I'm heading up to Canuckistan in the spring on my motorized bike (I think). Was gonna check out Montreal, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, New Brunswick, all of that. Fingers crossed to learn French - I have heard Montreal is a good place to learn it, by falling in love..
Let me know where yer headed after your gig around Ottawa and maybe we'll cross paths.

Sick flicks!
The wine sacks in Walmart parking lot pics really make me lustful for the USA haha
To where in NY did you head into?

I went to Syracuse, then Brooklyn. Now I'm up around Albany in the boondocks at this little college where my friend goes. Redneckin' it up.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Cool pics! Thanks for sharing. :)

Drengor

Reaction score
Dude Donald! ya dude I'm kicking it in upstate NY for a minute (it's only me and Jake and Aileen in the northeast and they are in PA), waiting for the cold to break, and then I'm heading up to Canuckistan in the spring on my motorized bike (I think). Was gonna check out Montreal, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, New Brunswick, all of that. Fingers crossed to learn French - I have heard Montreal is a good place to learn it, by falling in love..
Let me know where yer headed after your gig around Ottawa and maybe we'll cross paths.

Yeah I'm still riding this free healthcare train. Once the snow is gone I'll be heading out again between check ups. I'll show you all the digs I've found in Halifax and Montreal when you come up!

Jone

Reaction score
Oh you!!! We met at the library (story of my life) good to connect a human with a screen name. Good luck in NY!!! I wanna check out Montreal this summer, maybe ill see ya somewhere down the way.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads